New Look Dandies v New Look Buddies

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
11 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:
Gallagher’s been awful in every game so far, not even surprised by that.

He was excellent last Sunday so I assume you didn't see that one !!!

Disagree, his use of the ball was poor and  he kept going to ground far too quickly.

That’s this game over anyway.

HT 3-0
Oh my. I mean we weren’t expecting much, but my word we are a bad team.
Wasn’t much in it till Gallagher made a decent save to stop Aberdeen opening the scoring. Problem is he’s not the keeper. Penalty, red card and one down.
Since then it’s just a question of how many we get pumped by. Two decent goals from the Dons and they’ll score as many as they fancy second half.
Damage limitation for us as we head down the road and to the bottom of the table.
Hopeless.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Shame. We looked pretty decent at 11 vs 11 and we were managing the game very well.

You lose a centre half at half an hour in and you're onto a loser.

"pretty decent until...." always one set of fans saying this and it usually doesn't end well for them.

We've been playing well. Number 7 for St Mirren bullying McCrorie but luckily we've not left him in too many 1 v 1 situations since the red card.

Lovely ball from Hayes for the second. About the first time he's done anything quickly. Him and Kennedy will have a lot to do to keep their place in the team IMO.

Clarkson looking like the better version of McGeouch. Cracking goal.

3 minutes ago, btb said:

"pretty decent until...." always one set of fans saying this and it usually doesn't end well for them.

Yep. No arguments from me on that at all. It wasn't bring presented as an excuse as much as an observation.

3 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

At least Robinson has a ready made excuse for post match interview.

"I take full responsibility but Declan Gallagher getting himself sent off has cost us the game"

If we lose at home to Ross County next week then Robinson better circle the wagons, and hope for the best. That first half showing screams of relegation.