Queens Park v Ayr United

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think so

Also, no idea if it’s been said but last night showed that Dipo isn’t the big, bulking target man that we maybe thought he could be. But the introduction of McKenzie and having someone win headers for him showed that he could be absolutely brilliant playing alongside someone like Ugwu for example. Think he’s going to Hamilton but I think that’s the kind of striker we need. That first goal that he scored was just basic direct football and shows how important winning the first header is. McKenzie did brilliantly for it.

Poplatnik would maybe fit that bill too 

15 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Also, no idea if it’s been said but last night showed that Dipo isn’t the big, bulking target man that we maybe thought he could be. But the introduction of McKenzie and having someone win headers for him showed that he could be absolutely brilliant playing alongside someone like Ugwu for example. Think he’s going to Hamilton but I think that’s the kind of striker we need. That first goal that he scored was just basic direct football and shows how important winning the first header is. McKenzie did brilliantly for it.

I think Dipo can be either , kinda all court forward if you like . Effective leading the line as well as playing off a unit . So the conundrum is do we bring in a big unit like Ugwa or a silky no 10 like say Cammy Smith ?. Be brilliant if we could get both types in . That would give us the flexibility to play different systems . 

On 02/08/2022 at 11:01, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Try this https://queensparkfc.co.uk/tickets-for-ayr-united-game/ and hit the Away option.

That said, I've tried twice now and both times I get a server error on having completed my card payment details so haven't actually managed to buy any myself so far! Sigh.   

Has anybody else been charged multiple times when the screen said "server error"? I've found three loads of charges on my credit card bill and clearly due to the problems I found above.

I know others were having similar server error issues and obviously going to complain and get refunds but just wondering if part of a wider problem before I start that.

Or is it just me? 🤢