Queens Park v Ayr United

We were incredible in the first half.

We were absolutely abysmal in the second half.

Cannot get away with that in this league. Happened too often last year and we got draws out it. Won't happen here.

Ayr celebrating like they won the league though. Is it sour grapes or a sign of how much of a scalp we are? I'm going to say yes to both and drink a lot of vodka tonight to forget happened.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ayr celebrating like they won the league though. Is it sour grapes or a sign of how much of a scalp we are? I'm going to say yes to both and drink a lot of vodka tonight to forget happened.

We had a rough one last year, don't think it is sour grapes against Queens Park by any stretch. We would have been buried after going down 2 goals, so nice to see us fighting back.

1 minute ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Ayr fans in good voice heard them from my back garden about half a mile away must have been after the winner. 

I bet they could even be heard in Knightswood. 

Fuckers.

3 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

We had a rough one last year, don't think it is sour grapes against Queens Park by any stretch. We would have been buried after going down 2 goals, so nice to see us fighting back.

I meant sour grapes from me to complain about it 😂 I'd absolutely have done the same had it been the other way. Rules are much more strict this year on pitch invasions though, hope they don't come down too hard on Ayr for that.

Ayr absolutely deserved it in that 2nd half. Faster, fitter, stronger, better organised than a shambolic QP side who simply fell apart. I’ve no idea what the penalty was for as the, ahem, coverage was of the spot the ball variety. Queen’s must be favourites for relegation after that. I was genuinely impressed by the number of ways we found to give the ball away though.