Queens Park v Ayr United

I think we'll definitely score tonight, that's not something we've struggled with so far this season (although we missed a lot of good chances up in Inverness).

Slightly more concerned about keeping things tight at the back but if we can do that we should be able to win.

12 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I think we'll definitely score tonight, that's not something we've struggled with so far this season (although we missed a lot of good chances up in Inverness).

Slightly more concerned about keeping things tight at the back but if we can do that we should be able to win.

I think you're getting the hang of how this football thing works.

1 minute ago, AuAl said:

Sygenta also groundshare Ochilview. I assume they're at home tomorrow.

Yep. Playing a cup tie so not moving their fixture (as is their right) But our game v Thistle next week is on Saturday when they are at home in the league so we must have come to some "arrangement" with them going forward

Even so early in the season tonight seems pretty big for Ayr in terms of how the season is going to go - logic suggests that we are either going to start taking our chances and get some points on the board,  or stop creating them altogether in which case we are totally screwed.    Obviously just need to hope the former happens before the latter.  

Surprisingly enough For, for all the negativity on here and online in general the actual atmosphere in the ground at the 3 games I've seen has still been fairly positive / supportive,  but obviously there's no way that will last if things don't start to click on the park, especially once the weather starts to turn.  

4 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Hahahaha we have scored 1 goal in 5.  

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m going for an Ayr win. 1-3 jml to get 2 and musonda to get the other for us. We have really struggled to score goals but really think it might just click at some point, hopefully tonight is the night 

MICRODOSE_GQ-v3-8-10-19 (1).jpg

Looking forward to this immensely. A win for either team gets them top of the league, for a while at least. All good at this stage. Now that our cunning game plan of scoring more goals than the other team has been exposed there’s no point holding back. 

4-2 Queen’s Park to win. Have at them lads!