Queens Park v Ayr United

4 hours ago, Skeletar Spider said:

If they are, any chance they could pick me up from Battlefield on the way up? Our club is only running a bus for season ticket holders, which they seem to have forgotten not everyone who wants to go to games is in a position to buy.

You're joking obviously but the bus did used to do a Glasgow pick up for longer away trips. It may still do. Usually at Charing cross from memory.

39 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Last time I was at Ochilview, Ross Caldwell scored a cracker and Jason Scotland spent most of the game on his arse.

It’s a nice wee stadium imo.

I remember that, I remember everyone hoping he would really kick on after scoring that day. Always liked the trips there (the soup from the wee stall being a particular highlight).

We kept a clean sheet v Arbroath, so you shouldn't really be going looking to make any changes at the back.  It is the forward areas you can have a look at changing, which I believe Bullen will, as well as a change in formation:

Albinson

McAllister Musonda McGinty Reading

Murdoch Smith Dempsey

O'Connor                                    JML

Dipo

Subs: McAdams, Houston, Ecrepont, Bilham Kirk, Hewitt, Ashford, McKenzie, Bryden

Going for a tight 1-0 Ayr win with Dipo finally getting a competitive goal.

Think the last time I was up there was a challenge cup game against East Stirling in 2017. 

Purely selfishly I'm glad it's Friday night as I can't do many Saturdays and it's a short enough drive from here, but I feel sorry for QP fans if Fridays become a regular occurrence for their home games. 

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

What number will Ochilview be in your 42?

This will be 7/42, with Arbroath being number 8 on Saturday.

Making quite a fast start because I'll need to skip the next couple of weekends. Comfortably on track though.

Really enjoying it so far.

On 01/08/2022 at 09:25, Skeletar Spider said:

If they are, any chance they could pick me up from Battlefield on the way up? Our club is only running a bus for season ticket holders, which they seem to have forgotten not everyone who wants to go to games is in a position to buy.

If you have a ticket for he game the bus is now open to all, not just members and season ticket holders.