🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley 🔴 ⚫

26 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

We were better for the first 20, you were better for the last 20. In between was just a lot of evenly matched shite.

Both sides had chances they should have done better with. A draw was the right result.

Not for me. Think game was very similar to our game last week down at Ayr. Except we were Ayr and you were us. 

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Fosu absolutely categorically 100 percent never dived there I was side on to it and the guy touched the ball away and then planted his foot on Fosu. Never a pen, never a dive, the booking an absolute shocker

Arbroath players throwing themselves all over the shop. Worst in the league for it. Having a shot like that from distance,well after the whistle had gone quite often gets a yellow too. Fosu lucky to still be on the park.

21 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Arbroath players throwing themselves all over the shop. Worst in the league for it. Having a shot like that from distance,well after the whistle had gone quite often gets a yellow too. Fosu lucky to still be on the park.

A wild take

1300 season tickets sold…….and the majority on LD’s back today. At one point he took the ball down, sprayed it out to Hancock and there were still morons in our support slating him. Absolute helmets. Wrong pass apparently. 

Poor game overall but thought we were the better side. If Fosu cuts out that diving nonsense then he could be a real asset. Hamilton superb today and Low controlled the midfield l. Thought Dick got the subs wrong today  as well 
I thought LD had a decent game yesterday. Totally agree regarding the subs. I can see why LD was subbed as he hasn't played much but I wouldn't have taken off Linn or Mckenna.

Seriously, what is wrong with Billy Dodds?

Such a graceless, whinging twat. I know Dick Campbell likes a moan but this guy takes it to a different level.

Imagine being interviewed by the host club after a match that you were lucky to draw and moan about not only the moderately strong wind (which both teams has to play in) but also the pitch, which is in fantastic condition and one of the best in the country, total lack of respect. Also noticed he had to be taken off by security after confronting the ref at the end. Yes the ref was atrocious for both teams but I think we probably had more reason to complain than ICT.

Classless buffoon.

39 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Such a graceless, whinging twat. I know Dick Campbell likes a moan but this guy takes it to a different level.

Imagine being interviewed by the host club after a match that you were lucky to draw and moan about not only the moderately strong wind (which both teams has to play in) but also the pitch, which is in fantastic condition and one of the best in the country, total lack of respect. Also noticed he had to be taken off by security after confronting the ref at the end. Yes the ref was atrocious for both teams but I think we probably had more reason to complain than ICT.

Classless buffoon.

It was Allan Johnston, all over again

58 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Classless buffoon.

Yeah watched that interview it was absolutely pathetic.

You still seem salty 
So you even know what salty means?

I am just finding it hilarious at how angry you were after the game against Montrose, slating him as the worst player ever. Totally blinded by rage and showing your disgust that he had ever put on an Arbroath top.

Then pratically seething that he got given a contract.

And now a 180 u-turn in actually seemingly praising him and calling him a potential asset.

Funny to see such a climb down in a short space of time.

2 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

So you even know what salty means?

I am just finding it hilarious at how angry you were after the game against Montrose, slating him as the worst player ever. Totally blinded by rage and showing your disgust that he had ever put on an Arbroath top.

Then pratically seething that he got given a contract.

And now a 180 u-turn in actually seemingly praising him and calling him a potential asset.

Funny to see such a climb down in a short space of time.

Yeah and what ever you do, don’t criticise LD or Lichtie23 will red dot you. Seems like he’s the only one allowed to criticise players or the manager.

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aye but you are thick as mince 

I'm thick as mince?

Gie yer fuckin heed a shake.

Lets have another look at your post..

So at the game yesterday you and you alone see your team as Ayr United and the Caley were Arbroath.

Now you may see this as some sort of metaphor but I have my doubts and feel that you may be afflicted.

After all you spend an absolutely inordinate amount of time all over this forum, you appear everywhere with incessant posting all over the board.

I think you are obsessed and stressed and need to take a break or seek professional help.

28 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm thick as mince?

Gie yer fuckin heed a shake.

Lets have another look at your post..

So at the game yesterday you and you alone see your team as Ayr United and the Caley were Arbroath.

Now you may see this as some sort of metaphor but I have my doubts and feel that you may be afflicted.

After all you spend an absolutely inordinate amount of time all over this forum, you appear everywhere with incessant posting all over the board.

I think you are obsessed and stressed and need to take a break or seek professional help.

Aye, thick as mince!

In the first ten minutes I was quite hopeful - we were playing some good passing football.  Then Arbroath woke up and we panicked, leading to eighty minutes of eye-bleeding hoofball.  In the second half we looked like we might score when we had Samuels and Mckay up-front and then Dodds took the latter off for some reason.

Also, I thought George Oakley and Nathan Shaw were terrible.  

17 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Classless buffoon.

Total p***k these days.