🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley πŸ”΄ ⚫

18 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

In the first ten minutes I was quite hopeful - we were playing some good passing football.Β  Then Arbroath woke up and we panicked, leading to eighty minutes of eye-bleeding hoofball.Β  In the second half we looked like we might score when we had Samuels and Mckay up-front and then Dodds took the latter off for some reason.

Also, I thought George Oakley and Nathan Shaw were terrible.Β Β 

Chalmers and Sutherland to Oakley and Shaw is one fucking mental downgrade.Β  Thankfully Sutherland still plays for us.Β  We need him back.Β  I never thought I'd be saying that a year ago.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Chalmers and Sutherland to Oakley and Shaw is one fucking mental downgrade.Β  Thankfully Sutherland still plays for us.Β  We need him back.Β  I never thought I'd be saying that a year ago.

I haven't been impressed by Shaw much so far but the fact we're playing him on the right is absolutely infuriating.Β  He's the most one footed player I've ever seen.Β  He must be so easy to defend against because he can only go in one direction.

From the little I have seen of Shaw so far he seems quite skilful but he is incredibly slow so even if he gets by a man with some trickery he can't create any separation between himself and his marker to really do anything. Early days yet of course.