Edinburgh City vs Dunfermline Athletic

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pitch invasions for a last minute winner aren't likely given how far you'd need to run to do it (including over an actual running track).

Ill be doing loops 

3 months after the best football day of my life. Our first home game in League 1 against a team that I'll always associate with the top 2 divisions. A free pass to have a couple of pints beforehand. A genuinely likable team with some really exciting new signings.

And I couldn't be more down about it. Feels like someone will one day write a book about how much of a mess we've made of this.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Pitch invasions for a last minute winner aren't likely given how far you'd need to run to do it (including over an actual running track).

There was one on Wednesday when some wee laddies celebrated a late Leith Athletic winner against your near neighbours Rosyth 

They must be putting anabolic steroids in Irn Bru these days

29 minutes ago, 101 said:

Ill be doing loops 

Might be better than the game.

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

There was one on Wednesday when some wee laddies celebrated a late Leith Athletic winner against your near neighbours Rosyth 

They must be putting anabolic steroids in Irn Bru these days

Given it's an athletics venue, I imagine steroids aren't exactly hard to source there...

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Might be better than the game.

Almost certainly 

18 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

3 months after the best football day of my life. Our first home game in League 1 against a team that I'll always associate with the top 2 divisions. A free pass to have a couple of pints beforehand. A genuinely likable team with some really exciting new signings.

And I couldn't be more down about it. Feels like someone will one day write a book about how much of a mess we've made of this.

If you are having a couple of pints I hope you were in for opening time so you can rock up to the ground at 1 :lol:

Working in Edinburgh today. Be nice to sneak off to the game but too busy. Sure it will be a decent occasion once the turnstiles etc have been negotiated and if it’s terrible everyone can just stand behind the dugout so they don’t have to see the action. 

Bit of a fluke goal last week but Todorov did also miss the easiest chance a striker could wish for. Brilliant for player morale to dig out a win on the first game. 

19 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Will leave the pub at half past, it's about 400 yards from the ground. If that's too late to get in on time then so be it

Sake, I got straight in. Big queue for standing though. Could have had another pint