Edinburgh City vs Dunfermline Athletic

Just watched Edinburgh’s highlights package. Footage is really good, really good picture quality and like the camera angles.

However, who is the commentator? Calling the red card a ‘ridiculous’ ‘atrocious’ and ‘horrendous’ decision? It’s about as stonewall as deliberately denying a goal scoring opportunity can be. Made no attempt to play the ball, so I wasn’t aware anyone had even questioned it. There’s being biased, then there’s just not understanding football.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

However, who is the commentator? Calling the red card a ‘ridiculous’ ‘atrocious’ and ‘horrendous’ decision? It’s about as stonewall as deliberately denying a goal scoring opportunity can be. Made no attempt to play the ball, so I wasn’t aware anyone had even questioned it. There’s being biased, then there’s just not understanding football.

That was mental. No idea what that guy was thinking when slabbering that pish. It was the epitome of red card fouls. 

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Just watched Edinburgh’s highlights package. Footage is really good, really good picture quality and like the camera angles.

Aye, bold decision by Edinburgh to have a bloke who's never watched football do there highlights. 

Hes probably got nae idea about stadium arrangements and was in charge of those aswell though. 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Perhaps worth noting the 2nd fixture for this is the 7th January.

FC Franchise might have attracted those "families intimated by the atmosphere at Easter Road and Tynecastle" to come along by then:

FlusteredGenerousHyrax-max-1mb.gif.573ad467297791ae16b77e0a9ca99dd6.gif

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, bold decision by Edinburgh to have a bloke who's never watched football do there highlights. 

Hes probably got nae idea about stadium arrangements and was in charge of those aswell though. 

Yeah that made be chuckle when I heard him say 'atrocious decision'! Umm....denying a goalscoring opportunity.....in the box....that is a red card and a penalty all day long. 

42 minutes ago, RubyTuesday said:

Yeah that made be chuckle when I heard him say 'atrocious decision'! Umm....denying a goalscoring opportunity.....in the box....that is a red card and a penalty all day long. 

Just listened to it…whiiiit!? 😂 

at the end as well “Edinburgh did well in face of adversity”  f**k off lol 😂

4 hours ago, CallumPar said:

No attempt to play ball, denying a clear goal scoring opportunity; as obvious a red card as you will get this season.

56 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Just listened to it…whiiiit!? 😂 

at the end as well “Edinburgh did well in face of adversity”  f**k off lol 😂

The guy’s definitely a flat-earther. Wouldn’t have thought there were many positives for Edinburgh on Saturday. Just need to put it behind them and move on.

Was surprised how tame so many of the shots we had on goal were. Loads of weak, poor efforts. Can no one actually smash a ball any longer?

Good that the team were creating so many chances but they really need to work on their finishing, including how to absolutely leather a ball.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Have I or anyone else mentioned the shithousery by Mehmet late on, kneeing the ball then diving onto it to waste a few seconds? Absolutely love that stuff when we're cruising a game. 

I’m beginning to really like mehmet.  Fully onboard with his shithousing, wether it’s needed or not.

He was shithousing against us in the play-off v Dundee United when he played for them. Thus far, he seems to have cured the popadom wrists, so hopefully he can keep it up and continue to be a complete shithouse.