Albion Rovers vs Dumbarton

I used to absolutely love an away day to Coatbridge back in the Davie McNaught glory days. A pre match scoop or five at Owens after a hawf tonic on the train was always part of the ritual and I’m fairly gutted I’ll be missing it tomorrow - honeymoons are decent but they aren’t quite an away day to Cliftonhill.
Congratulations!

12 minutes ago, microdave said:
2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
I used to absolutely love an away day to Coatbridge back in the Davie McNaught glory days. A pre match scoop or five at Owens after a hawf tonic on the train was always part of the ritual and I’m fairly gutted I’ll be missing it tomorrow - honeymoons are decent but they aren’t quite an away day to Cliftonhill.

Congratulations!

Indeed, although I've never had a flight to Coatbridge cancelled ✈️

I reckon it might be Wallace in for Orsi and Love shunted out wide. Maybe see Gray come in to the midfield but it is difficult to say if he would replace McKee or Blair.
On another note, where's the best pre match pint to be found these days? Bus cancelled so will be through on the train and arriving between 13:30 and 14:00.
Get off at sunny Side and goto the St andrews bar

Save for a wee spell around the red card where we hit the inside the post and had a couple of good chances we've been second best here.

Not sure how much the wind is playing a part in that mind you. But Rovers have been the better team imo. Massive second-half coming up, no excuses against a side who'll be spending 70 minutes with 10 men.

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Farrell out!

51 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I’m gonna have a massive tantrum it we don’t win this now.

15 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Wouldn’t be shocked if we actually end up losing.

5 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Yasssss Mon the Faz!!!

20210706_215855.jpg

29 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Sorry but we should be beating 10 men..AR considered one of the 'weaker' teams and we are second best.

18 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Neither would I.We have a decent squad and with a decent manager we could actually do well.

The negativity chug ruined at the moment of climax due to a Ryan Wallace fluke. Sare yin.