Jump to content

Airdrieonians vs Falkirk - 06/08/22


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Passionate said:

Where is the 1200 away fans coming from,   The stand was segregated apparently for 1800 with the 2 end sections taped off,   Falkirks sections were clearly less than half full I would say 850 max...

From the over imagination of the Crowdwnkrs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Passionate said:

Where is the 1200 away fans coming from,   The stand was segregated apparently for 1800 with the 2 end sections taped off,   Falkirks sections were clearly less than half full I would say 850 max...

Spot on, there was just over 1000 in the home stand, 850 in the away stand.  As mentioned some Falkirk fans have been looking at the main stand crowd being spread out more (in a larger stand) and thought it looked much less than it really was...an optical illusion, but the figures are accurate.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Spot on, there was just over 1000 in the home stand, 850 in the away stand.  As mentioned some Falkirk fans have been looking at the main stand crowd being spread out more (in a larger stand) and thought it looked much less than it really was...an optical illusion, but the figures are accurate.  

Tough week for Falkirk fans, a 4-0 defeat now this!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, CumbyDiamond said:

They obviously can't get their heads round the fact that the home stand is much larger and so crowd looks sparser when spread around, from our perspective would have said 1200 away was extremely generous, the figures I guess don't lie.

 

 

16 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Aye… but they’re Falkirk. It’s not as if their IQ matches their huge fan base.

 

15 hours ago, Passionate said:

Where is the 1200 away fans coming from,   The stand was segregated apparently for 1800 with the 2 end sections taped off,   Falkirks sections were clearly less than half full I would say 850 max...

 

1 hour ago, CumbyDiamond said:

From the over imagination of the Crowdwnkrs

 

34 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Spot on, there was just over 1000 in the home stand, 850 in the away stand.  As mentioned some Falkirk fans have been looking at the main stand crowd being spread out more (in a larger stand) and thought it looked much less than it really was...an optical illusion, but the figures are accurate.  

 

6 minutes ago, AJ77 said:

Tough week for Falkirk fans, a 4-0 defeat now this!!

 

Puzzled GIFs | Tenor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...