Airdrieonians vs Falkirk - 06/08/22

13 hours ago, Passionate said:

Where is the 1200 away fans coming from,   The stand was segregated apparently for 1800 with the 2 end sections taped off,   Falkirks sections were clearly less than half full I would say 850 max...

From the over imagination of the Crowdwnkrs

14 hours ago, Passionate said:

Where is the 1200 away fans coming from,   The stand was segregated apparently for 1800 with the 2 end sections taped off,   Falkirks sections were clearly less than half full I would say 850 max...

Spot on, there was just over 1000 in the home stand, 850 in the away stand.  As mentioned some Falkirk fans have been looking at the main stand crowd being spread out more (in a larger stand) and thought it looked much less than it really was...an optical illusion, but the figures are accurate.  

27 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Spot on, there was just over 1000 in the home stand, 850 in the away stand.  As mentioned some Falkirk fans have been looking at the main stand crowd being spread out more (in a larger stand) and thought it looked much less than it really was...an optical illusion, but the figures are accurate.  

Tough week for Falkirk fans, a 4-0 defeat now this!!

18 hours ago, CumbyDiamond said:

They obviously can't get their heads round the fact that the home stand is much larger and so crowd looks sparser when spread around, from our perspective would have said 1200 away was extremely generous, the figures I guess don't lie.

16 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Aye… but they’re Falkirk. It’s not as if their IQ matches their huge fan base.

15 hours ago, Passionate said:

1 hour ago, CumbyDiamond said:

From the over imagination of the Crowdwnkrs

34 minutes ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

6 minutes ago, AJ77 said:

Tough week for Falkirk fans, a 4-0 defeat now this!!

Puzzled GIFs | Tenor