Airdrieonians vs Falkirk - 06/08/22

1 hour ago, Diamond1924 said:

A supporter of a team who shat the bed every season for 3 years thinking they were going to breeze it and trot away with the league. Instead your 3 seasons in, 6 managers deep and 1 win against us. 

Silly.

Already explained that we were rotten, can you not read?

Just my annual check in to the old P&B to see when Falkirk are going to win Scottish Division 1 this season!

“We shouldn’t be in this league”! is the sentiment.

You are too big for this league, too politically perfect and too adept at blaming countless despatched managers. 

Good luck on Saturday but like us you’ll need it!

Incoming!!!

f**k me, this thread has been a painful read.

The Falkirk fans on this site remind me of the clown at a house party at 5am full of shite shouting about how they were the hardest kid in primary school.

Delusions of grandeur.

Remember Falkirk finishing 7th in this awful league within the last 10 years? Nope, not us.

Airdrie on the other hand, in one of their many many years in this division, managed this in 2017-2018, with a measly 41 points.

However fair play they’ve been a lot better since then with second place finishes. Maybe this will be their year? Time will tell.

More than likely going to have to have to keep it tight on Saturday and nick something.

How have Airdrie been minus Easton so far?

Remember Falkirk finishing 7th in this awful league within the last 10 years? Nope, not us.

Airdrie on the other hand, in one of their many many years in this division, managed this in 2017-2018, with a measly 41 points.

However fair play they’ve been a lot better since then with second place finishes. Maybe this will be their year? Time will tell.

More than likely going to have to have to keep it tight on Saturday and nick something.

The difference is we don’t shout every year about how we will win the league and crowd w**k (not that we can as our crowds aren’t great). We are where we are because of years of mismanagement under Ballantyne then some horrendous moves after like Wotherspoon taking over.

Now we are copping flak from fans because we missed out on promotion last season which was our best in years.

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Too early to say. Peterhead on Saturday was more positive than negative.

Peterhead supporters were as down beat about their team as you could be.

No one in this league is picking the cream of the crop as far as players. Generally hoping your worst players are better than your competitors worst ones.

Players are all different. Easton is replaceable but not directly as no two players are the same.

Used to think I’d love to swap out some of our team for what you had. Last season for first time I wouldn’t have.

We’ll probably both have a small idea how we stand after Saturday but even then probably won’t.

17 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

The difference is we don’t shout every year about how we will win the league and crowd w**k (not that we can as our crowds aren’t great).

Now we are copping flak from fans because we missed out on promotion last season which was our best in years.

1. You'd crowd w**k too if you were as big as us. 

2. If you look back in our thread at the back end of last season when your team looked a certainty to get promoted a couple of your posters were in giving it big licks. 

They then disappeared after you hilariously chucked it against a QP team with less wins than our shitey side. 

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

It's good you've got the "giving facts" bit down pat, as you've always been quite hysterical when recieving them on these pages lad x

Mind when you sat for 2 hours refreshing P&B waiting for me to reply to you. I sure can x 

10 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

1. You'd crowd w**k too if you were as big as us. 

2. If you look back in our thread at the back end of last season when your team looked a certainty to get promoted a couple of your posters were in giving it big licks. 

They then disappeared after you hilariously chucked it against a QP team with less wins than our shitey side. 

I agree with you. Their were some optimistic fools amongst the tiny little pathetic group of racist people who support the team that stole Clydebanks rightful place in Scottish shit footballdom that thought when the playoff final arrived we had a 50/50 chance of winning it. Fools aye!

Not at all like for the last 4 years starting every season thinking you are better than 50/50 odds on humping your entitled way through the dross that makes up the third tier of one of the worst league set ups in the world. 

Mon the mighty Bairns.

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Good bit of creative licence there lad. Deflection being a well worn speciality for you 😘

I don't remember seeing you giving out the big licks in our thread again after the Queens Park games that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I don't remember seeing you giving out the big licks in our thread again after the Queens Park games that's for sure. 

Why would I be on your thread talking about an Airdrie Vs Queen's Park game you strange boy 😂😂😂

I agree with you. Their were some optimistic fools amongst the tiny little pathetic group of racist people who support the team that stole Clydebanks rightful place in Scottish shit footballdom that thought when the playoff final arrived we had a 50/50 chance of winning it. Fools aye!
Not at all like for the last 4 years starting every season thinking you are better than 50/50 odds on humping your entitled way through the dross that makes up the third tier of one of the worst league set ups in the world. 

Mon the mighty Bairns.

I honestly don’t get why supporters of wee teams get so upset when supporters of the biggest team in the division expect a bit more from their team than they have got from them the last few seasons ……

6 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Why would I be on your thread talking about an Airdrie Vs Queen's Park game you strange boy 😂😂😂

Because for the 2 weeks prior to the games you couldn't stop coming on our thread to tell us how you were going to absolutely dominate the playoffs.

Edited by FFC 1876

9 minutes ago, Xanadu2112 said:

Mon the mighty Bairns.

I really don’t think that any teams supporters had a lower opinion of Falkirks collection of dug shite and imposters than our own.

Crowd w**k certainly, expecting to skoosh the league certainly not.

Don’t let that spoil your ramblings though.

19 minutes ago, Xanadu2112 said:

Finally one of you starts speaking some sense!