Airdrieonians vs Falkirk - 06/08/22

1 hour ago, AJ77 said:

Don't think i said it haunted Falkirk, i said it haunted Paul Sheerin as he was sacked 3 months later after a 3-0 pumping to us x

Everyone pumped us 3-0 last year. The point I'm making is that's the worst side in Falkirk history, against arguably Airdries greatest side in their history, and they both ended up in the exact same spot lol x

26 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Everyone pumped us 3-0 last year. The point I'm making is that's the worst side in Falkirk history, against arguably Airdries greatest side in their history, and they both ended up in the exact same spot lol x

Better than the one that was in the Premier Division and got to the 1992 Scottish Cup final?

Suppose this will be our first indication of how decent we are. Peterhead didn’t have much to throw at us on Saturday where as Falkirk will. The Montrose gave was a decent result in all fairness and it can’t possibly be time to write Falkirk of yet. 

I do think it’ll be a tighter affair than the last few games we’ve had but can see us edging it. I’m looking forward to the bairns fans claiming that they are terrible rather than admitting that Airdrie are just the better team.

End of the day, this league isn’t about budgets/managers/fans. It’s about bottle and we’ve yet to see any of that from Falkirk. Mon the Airdrie 

Edited by Diamond1924

Every comment you make seems to have a thinly veiled shot at airdrie. Are you ok?

2 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Suppose this will be our first indication of how decent we are. Peterhead didn’t have much to throw at us on Saturday where as Falkirk will. The Montrose gave was a decent result in all fairness and it can’t possibly be time to write Falkirk of yet. 

I do think it’ll be a tighter affair than the last few games we’ve had but can see us edging it. I’m looking forward to the bairns fans claiming that they are terrible rather than admitting that Airdrie are just the better team.

End of the day, this league isn’t about budgets/managers/fans. It’s about bottle and we’ve yet to see any of that from Falkirk. Mon the Airdrie 

A supporter of a team who shat the bed in spectacular fashion in last season’s playoffs actually accusing another team of lacking bottle!

Silly.

21 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

A supporter of a team who shat the bed in spectacular fashion in last season’s playoffs actually accusing another team of lacking bottle!

Silly.

Your lot have shat the bed 4 years on the trot with the highest budget in the league, the biggest highlight of your last few seasons is The Killers doing a concert at your stadium.

40 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

Your lot have shat the bed 4 years on the trot with the highest budget in the league, the biggest highlight of your last few seasons is The Killers doing a concert at your stadium.

Nothing to do with bottling it we were simply a very poor football team.

Do you not know the difference?

5 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

The point I'm making is that's the worst side in Falkirk history, against arguably Airdries greatest side in their history, and they both ended up in the exact same spot lol x

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

How'd they do that? Pretty sure this lot were founded in 2002. 

Good to see you doing your bit for the environment and recycling the same patter for what feels like the hundredth time.

33 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Good to see you doing your bit for the environment and recycling the same patter for what feels like the hundredth time.

We also did our bit to lower the unemployment figures by employing your manager and several players.

Also helped the league out by taking the place your defunct club left vacant.

We really are the good guys.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

We also did our bit to lower the unemployment figures by employing your manager and several players.

Also helped the league out by taking the place your defunct club left vacant.

We really are the good guys.

This is a teachable moment to be fair. That being "new take" and "good take" don't always correlate...

3 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Silly.

A supporter of a team who shat the bed every season for 3 years thinking they were going to breeze it and trot away with the league. Instead your 3 seasons in, 6 managers deep and 1 win against us. 

Silly.

Edited by Diamond1924