Patrick Thistle vs Hamilton Academical

19 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

^^this c**t gets it^^

Also McCall interview is a riddy. Raging felt we were entitled to a win. Out of touch. 

Most annoying thing about that interview was the “ we are a bit hamstrung just now because we can only bring in forward players” we were one nil down. So what the f**k is he gibbering about?

I was at this game today as a neutral. I thought a draw was a pretty fair result.

Been a good few years since I saw an own goal as good as the one just before half time.

I was sitting not too far from the Accies fans. A bit of testosterone and Green Street cosplay, but seen similar from most clubs at this level at one point or another. I suspect that the guys who made a break for the Thistle fans knew fine well that they’d be stopped before they got anywhere close.

1866C946-D2A1-47F9-BF92-F6F5E38EFEA0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Adamski said:

I was at this game today as a neutral. I thought a draw was a pretty fair result.

Been a good few years since I saw an own goal as good as the one just before half time.

I was sitting not too far from the Accies fans. A bit of testosterone and Green Street cosplay, but seen similar from most clubs at this level at one point or another. I suspect that the guys who made a break for the Thistle fans knew fine well that they’d be stopped before they got anywhere close.

hehehe

1866C946-D2A1-47F9-BF92-F6F5E38EFEA0.thumb.jpeg.68b35e3c2f318d70d97370c5cd01b295.jpeg
Scotty Tunbridge giving it large

12 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Embarrassing 😂😂.

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Shite post and you sound thick as f**k.

Dear God. Why are you even interested, you are not even in this division!  Div 1 forum for this pish! Move along!

Edited by Sting777

We're not the most fluid team anyway with Docherty and Bannigan still playing together in the middle, but this was compounded with having no right back and Milne having a bit of a shiter as the game wore on. We might have to rotate Milne a fair bit as on the evidence of the second half he was gubbed, glued to his position and not offering enough runs.

Having a variety of attacking options is still a vast improvement on the end of last season, when the game would have been finished after the first goal. I think Dowds would have been the best one to use here and after the equaliser would have been the perfect time to bring him on.

8 hours ago, Adamski said:

That picture does not show anybody doing anything wrong.

Bannigan needs some time out the team, I thought he's was poor last week as well.

Dochertys not been great either, but he's been tidier in possession, and is better with his runs.

Definitely can't play both of them in their current form.

2 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Not the best photo, but the one who had come dressed as Tinky Winky and a couple of his pals across the segregation in this one.

B0E812CC-6FAF-4083-9CB3-1469C65438AE.jpeg

He'd have got laughed out the shed 30 years ago, the theme tune to Teletubbies ringing in his ears 👂 

9 hours ago, accies1874 said:
9 hours ago, Adamski said:

1866C946-D2A1-47F9-BF92-F6F5E38EFEA0.thumb.jpeg.68b35e3c2f318d70d97370c5cd01b295.jpeg

Scotty Tunbridge giving it large

Upon further reading of the thread the purple jacket was not a good idea 😶🌫️