Patrick Thistle vs Hamilton Academical

We were gash, should have scored twice before Accies only 'Shot on target', but we were only ever going to get one goal max in the right end.

Eventually got something right for the goal, immediately after I complained about the amount of ball on the right wing...

Everyone seemed a bit panicky, and were trying flicks and tricks when they could barely to the simple things.

Chalk it up to early season misfiring, and move on.

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Who had week 2 in the sweep for a crowd w**k then? Personally thought it might take a bit longer due to whole people barely able to afford to heat their homes and get the weekly shop in but here we are. Any away support should be commended in the current climate regardless of the number.

This is genuinely @accies 1874, genuinely.

😂 oh fucking calm your knickers ya wee girl. Hamilton must have seen the effects of this more than Glasgow then eh? What a little bitchy comment cause your away crowds shite.

53 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Really hope the Accies fan with the mullet doesn't post on here as the P&B Accies lot are fairly sound and he appeared to be the angriest person I've seen at football in my life for no apparent reason.

Between spending 90% of the game just staring at the John Lambie Stand and bursting onto the pitch to celebrate their goal he just seemed like a real weird guy.

Serious Yosser Hughes vibes.

th?id=OIP.ZTgjRL7mBeOtPi0rDhfy8AAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

[emoji23] oh fucking calm your knickers ya wee girl. Hamilton must have seen the effects of this more than Glasgow then eh? What a little bitchy comment cause your away crowds shite.
Reported for misogyny

Weird game that. Thistle had far more shots but nothing too troubling I think, the goal aside which was a good finish. We should've killed the game in the twenty minute spell in the second half where thistle couldn't keep possession - if we had anyone with a football brain to make a final ball or even a good decision we'd have scored another. Scott Martin and Lewis Smith especially guilty of that! 

Also that Andy Winter chance right after Thistle scored was absolutely glaring. Definitely should've buried that. And if Winter gets his square ball better in the last few minutes big Tiehi had a tap in. 

I'll be surprised if either Thistle or Accies end up challenging for anything this season based on that. 

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
2 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:
To the 100 travelling Hamilton fans well done for showing up to support your team. Shocking numbers though.
6E186E30-B295-4722-B942-BC8273B6E601.thumb.png.52efd2f6fbf0325fbe580b9541908abc.png

^^^ the loser on my bus shouting about the pro-Accies SFA bias

Pro Accies SFA bias is news to me after last week and today. Two howling ref performances 

10 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

Weird game that. Thistle had far more shots but nothing too troubling I think, the goal aside which was a good finish. We should've killed the game in the twenty minute spell in the second half where thistle couldn't keep possession - if we had anyone with a football brain to make a final ball or even a good decision we'd have scored another. Scott Martin and Lewis Smith especially guilty of that! 

Also that Andy Winter chance right after Thistle scored was absolutely glaring. Definitely should've buried that. And if Winter gets his square ball better in the last few minutes big Tiehi had a tap in. 

I'll be surprised if either Thistle or Accies end up challenging for anything this season based on that. 

Hamilton defended well and I thought the 3 CBS handled everything we at threw at them. I think Hamilton for a draw will be on my coupon every week!

13 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
1 hour ago, Thistle4eva said:
emoji23.png oh fucking calm your knickers ya wee girl. Hamilton must have seen the effects of this more than Glasgow then eh? What a little bitchy comment cause your away crowds shite.

Reported for misogyny

😂😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

I disagree Accies will definitely find staying in the championship a challenge. 

Hamilton defended well and I thought the 3 CBS handled everything we at threw at them. I think Hamilton for a draw will be on my coupon every week!
First decent thing you've posted. The way Rankin has set this team up means that we're certainly not gonna have many large victories, but may get some pumpings. It's not gonna be a pretty season.

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
28 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

First decent thing you've posted. The way Rankin has set this team up means that we're certainly not gonna have many large victories, but may get some pumpings. It's not gonna be a pretty season.

I’m not anti Hamilton and if you look back I said we should have threw another striker on so we could unsettle the back 3 which I thought done well. Mostly jokey/wind up on this don’t take me too seriously jesus .

55 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

^^this c**t gets it^^

Also McCall interview is a riddy. Raging felt we were entitled to a win. Out of touch.