Patrick Thistle vs Hamilton Academical

18 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

There are still plenty of people that just want to walk up to the ground and buy a ticket for the game. I don’t understand why any club cuts off any potential source of revenue.

Yep and plenty folk not with smart phones and/or Printers if they need  to print tickets off.

Last season we  were due to play Arbroath away during the Christmas holiday period and a lot of those who purchased tickets online couldn't go to the rearranged game when it was midweek,thus  being out of pocket.

PATG/card payments on the day should always be an option when grounds are half to two thirds empty.Madness  to cut off folk who would otherwise attend.

The sort of shite dreamed up by someone who has never actually been to a game of football as a fan.

Why do folk feel the need for half time "entertainment"? Almost always excruciating.

Tunes on, read out the scores from other games and let us watch the subs blooter the ball 20 yards over the bar or go get a munch. 

League Champions don’t drop points at home to Accies. 

Not saying we will win the league if we get three points but if we drop any points we won’t be champions. 

Fitzy to run the show

18 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

The sort of shite dreamed up by someone who has never actually been to a game of football as a fan.

Why do folk feel the need for half time "entertainment"? Almost always excruciating.

Tunes on, read out the scores from other games and let us watch the subs blooter the ball 20 yards over the bar or go get a munch. 

Exactly this for me. I go to football to catch up with my cousin and Uncle, not to be "entertained" by mindless shite. 

The half time tunes tend to be louder now too (things an aul' da' would say for this pish) which boils my very piss.

See when you're still waiting on a new bank card being delivered & can only use the old one in person to take cash out or use contactless in the meantime - how exactly do Thistle expect me to buy a ticket for the game today?

Or do they just not want my money?

See when you're still waiting on a new bank card being delivered & can only use the old one in person to take cash out or use contactless in the meantime - how exactly do Thistle expect me to buy a ticket for the game today?

Ask your Nigerian Prince if he'll pay it for you [emoji1303]

1 hour ago, cdhafc1874 said:

The offices at Firhill are open between 11.30 and 1. Give them a call, I’d assume they can put one aside for you to collect from the kiosk behind the JHS.

Edit: more generally, I agree that we should just have a PATG option but here we are. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Home fans without the ability to buy online can get tickets at the portacabin at the Jackie Husband Stand. I really can't see there being any hassle with an away fan doing the same, especially when they're in the Jackie Husband Stand today, regardless of what the website says.

Worst case scenario you could buy a home end ticket, go in the turnstile next to the away fans then just wander along the concourse to the away end.