The countdown to Livingston beating Dundee Ushited in the spl

2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

After last night I think the OP should have the decency to update the thread title.

He did the same title against Sevco, wouldn't take it to heart.

Hopefully Utd are in for a big comedown from their buoyant, triumphant mood last night, and suffer a hangover against us, and also the intensity they showed against Alkmar has taken it out of them a bit. 

Toni Watt always caused us problems when he was at Motherwell, but we've got Nouble who will do the same to them, quite looking forward to this game.

Seems Sibbs is back to his best too, and showing his class, which is good to see, was just a pity he had such a bad time of it with us last season or he would prob still be with us. If Omeonga is on his game we've nothing to worry about in midfield, along with Holt and Pittman, should be a good battle there. Wasn't intending to go but my mate persuaded me and is taking his car up, last time he did that was our play off 3-2 win, here's hoping for the same result.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He did the same title against Sevco, wouldn't take it to heart.

Hopefully Utd are in for a big comedown from their buoyant, triumphant mood last night, and suffer a hangover against us, and also the intensity they showed against Alkmar has taken it out of them a bit. 

Toni Watt always caused us problems when he was at Motherwell, but we've got Nouble who will do the same to them, quite looking forward to this game.

Seems Sibbs is back to his best too, and showing his class, which is good to see, was just a pity he had such a bad time of it with us last season or he would prob still be with us. If Omeonga is on his game we've nothing to worry about in midfield, along with Holt and Pittman, should be a good battle there. Wasn't intending to go but my mate persuaded me and is taking his car up, last time he did that was our play off 3-2 win, here's hoping for the same result.

I've reported it the mods in the interim.

37 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

you lot spent the last 2 years charging fowk £20 for a stream. Cheek to come out with this pish.

Not a cheek from me? I've called Livi out for that being a pile of pish for fans too. 

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Good one coming from a fan of the club that charged £20 for their PPV service over the last two seasons.

Bit late with the reply? :D Did you not read my reply directly above yours?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

That’s what I get for reading the thread from the start.

To be honest it's understandable though, all clubs in Scotland are fleecing fans and using the excuse of rising player costs. Despite the fact that paying players more is of their own doing. I wonder how far fans can be pushed until it starts to hit them. 

The same argument of 1000 at £28 (£28,000) would need 1400 at £20, but if they lose 200 pushing it to £30 they're losing out on £4,000 (£24,000). A rise to £30 isn't even unthinkable (being done by some clubs) but they'd need an extra chunk of fans or a further rise that doesn't put off more fans. It'd end up at £35 if the same 800 fans stick around. 

Obviously at bigger clubs this is even more volatile

1 hour ago, BuckieJaggy said:

Was at match last night what a magic atmosphere and we were brilliant. Going to the game on Sunday and expect United to win by 2. The players will be buzzin goals by Fletch and McGrath 🧡🧡

You're in the wrong match thread, have you not read the title?

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

All the title indicates is that the result will happen some time in the future.

OP should follow P&B protocol and BE SPECIFIC as to the date he means

He can use that line in the event of us losing, and  Utd fans quoting him on it.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

5 hours ago, kdyteejay said:

Nothing robbing about it, if you think it’s overpriced don’t buy it. Simples.

That's the point, I would've previously went as I enjoy it as an away day. However that price is the breaking point for me

4 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Top European club in charging top European price shocker.

You're going to see Dylan Levitt and the Euro Smashers strut their stuff folks. Consider yourselves lucky we're allowing you in in the first place.

Dylan Levitt is some player to be fair, watched him for Wales a few times and stood out at that level too. Somewhat amazed that you managed to get him permanently.

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Dylan Levitt is some player to be fair, watched him for Wales a few times and stood out at that level too. Somewhat amazed that you managed to get him permanently.

I think we all are.

I don't know how much of a percentage Man Utd get but I'm guessing its 30% of everything we sell for the next 10 years.

Worth every fucking penny imo.