The countdown to Livingston beating Dundee Ushited in the spl

22 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Guys - any suggestions for charging an electric car during the match please?

There's charging ports quite close on Main Street I believe otherwise your closest ones are probably the bit at Tesco Kingsway or Princes Street 

My guess is Martindale will pick the same team as last week except Montaño for Cancar. Small chance of Shinnie dropping out, Nouble taking his role and Anderson coming in at centre forward. Shinnie dropping out for Montaño with Cancar remaining in at left back also possible.

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

My guess is Martindale will pick the same team as last week except Montaño for Cancar. Small chance of Shinnie dropping out, Nouble taking his role and Anderson coming in at centre forward. Shinnie dropping out for Montaño with Cancar remaining in at left back also possible.

Don't think we need Kelly, Holt, Pittman, and Omeonga all in midfield either, i'd drop Kelly, but maybe Omeonga could be dropped as i'm not confident Martindale will pick him over Kelly. Personally i'd drop Shinnie and Kelly for Bahamboula and Anderson coming in.

We all know what DM is like for sticking with things because they worked once, playing Shinnie up front last season, so hope to feck he doesn't stick with Joel as a No9, leaving Anderson on the bench till 2nd half. Want us to go with a front 3 of Bahamboula/Mullin- Anderson- Nouble.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

11 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Only just clicked with me that the SPL name has been adopted by the Saudi Pro League. Wonder where we'll finish in that if we get the 3 points tomorrow.

Will you be rebranding again?

King Abdullah Economic City Thistle has a tremendous ring to it.

6 minutes ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Luckily Jack Ross shares in this genius. Plenty boys demanding the same lineup as Thursday bar McGrath in for Harkes.

Thank god you’re posting on here!  Never realised what we were missing.