Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC - 6/8/2022

1 hour ago, Girth said:

It’s easy to see why they’ve behaved like that. A true scalp for the Glasgow minnows. 

Thank you. 

The way we are just now, it would be more than a major scalp for us.....
Peterheid must be so fcking embarrassed we stuffed them 6-0.  Canny buy a goal against Stirling/Dumbarton/Cove.  Midfielders everywhere (except in goal thankfully).  Beat by a Cove team that are bang average at best.....
Dundee bad result last week at home gives us a glimmer of hope.

Therefore I predict a 5-4 win for the Rovers.  Gullan the Jelly Hammer to score none of them, Connoly to get one, and the other 4 to come from Dundee Oggies.
Dundee down to 9 men to ensure we hold on for it.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Could be worse, could be a Saint Mirren fan trying to get to Aberdeen...

The fck?  So the only way that the Buddies fans can go to the game is if they are in Aberdeen through the week, and have £26 left over from their hoose tanning?  Harsh.

4 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

The way we are just now, it would be more than a major scalp for us.....
Peterheid must be so fcking embarrassed we stuffed them 6-0.  Canny buy a goal against Stirling/Dumbarton/Cove.  Midfielders everywhere (except in goal thankfully).  Beat by a Cove team that are bang average at best.....
Dundee bad result last week at home gives us a glimmer of hope.

Therefore I predict a 5-4 win for the Rovers.  Gullan the Jelly Hammer to score none of them, Connoly to get one, and the other 4 to come from Dundee Oggies.
Dundee down to 9 men to ensure we hold on for it.

*cough*

Aidan Connolly

*cough*

52 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

The fck?  So the only way that the Buddies fans can go to the game is if they are in Aberdeen through the week

No, St Mirren fans having to buy in person from their club shop but only open at certain times. A farce but I'm sure we've been in similar situations before. 

19 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Just paid full price for 5 tickets - going to be fucking raging if it’s all electronic and could’ve got in with a concession.

Your custom is appreciated and will go towards paying the wages of a sex offender.

I've always liked Raith except from the late 00s and early 2010s when they thought it was a good laugh to pump us out of quarter finals, end our unbeaten streaks and for a short period become a mini-feeder team for United. Bunch of arseholes during that period.

That time a side, great bunch of lads. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I've always liked Raith except from the late 00s and early 2010s when they thought it was a good laugh to pump us out of quarter finals

That Scottish Cup game is up there as one of my favourite away days following the Rovers. Got a rollicking from the Mrs the state I was in when I got home, worth it though. 

3 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

The fck?  So the only way that the Buddies fans can go to the game is if they are in Aberdeen through the week, and have £26 left over from their hoose tanning?  Harsh.

Have St Mirren opened a club shop at Pittodrie? Huge if true

I’d buy Millen/Nolan/Dick/Young or Ngwenya across the back, Brown at DM, Connolly/Stanton/Ross with Easton at AM, and Connell up top alone. Use Coulson for whichever of Ross or Connolly needs subbed, Arnott in for Easton, Mitchell in for Connell and swap out Young or Ngwenya as appropriate, if needed.

I agree with the defensive side of this and brown in the hole as it were. As for the rest I think it's very changeable, only connolly for me gets a guaranteed start these days, maybe even Ross the rest have to prove their worth. 

Just now, The Derry said:

Wrong @ my brother, but still I'm here for you.  I reckon we just have the ruckus at Beveridge Park 2 mins up the road.  Haven't had any PMs from this mob yet sadly.  

I recommend the glorious sands of Kirkcaldy beach for the scuffle. There's a wee cafe at the end of it where we could relax with a coffee and some bacon rolls afterwards. 

Just now, Raithie said:

I recommend the glorious sands of Kirkcaldy beach for the scuffle. There's a wee cafe at the end of it where we could relax with a coffee and some bacon rolls afterwards. 

You'll struggle to eat a bacon roll and drink a coffee when your lower jaw is left 3 miles into the North Sea.  

Derry rule.

16 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Imagine being in the bottom half of such a terrible division.

Thank you.

2 Dundee Championship match threads riddled with Killie posters.

Still not over your relegation from 2 years ago ffs Dindy?

51 minutes ago, Raithie said:

It's good, but it's nae Tip Top....