Motherwell's Next Permanent Manager 2022/23 Edition

Who will be Motherwell's next permanent manager?   

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Kempes said:

I would be surprised if it was any of the 15 listed in the poll. Big Dunc would be a better option than any of them but I’m not sure that he wants to move back to Scotland anytime soon. Surely the ‘Well fans can come up with some better suggestions?

The suggestions were taken from the Well fans early mentions on Twitter and their own club forum except from notable people who just have a link with the club.

Motherwell ALWAYS go for the alternative option tbf so it never really does have a chance of being an accurate poll.

Didn’t Duncan Ferguson refuse to have Mitch to do with Scottish football because of his jail time? Or was that a load of shite. 

I reckon it’ll be Tommy Wright or Steven Craigen.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Surely Ferguson would want a wage that would be way out of Motherwell's reach?

I’m not sure that would be the case. Certainly they could offer him more than his current £0 p/w. I suppose a big part of it would be the exposure it would get him and the potential opportunities down the line.

I’d be surprised if it was anyone on that awful list. We have a track record of going for off radar type appointments.

Craigan has a cushy job as a pundit so unless he has a strong desire to be involved daily again I can’t see it. Also left under a wee bit of a cloud.