If P&B performed at the Fringe - which “characters” and threads would succeed?

46 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

@virginton with a big picture of Ainsley Harriot projected on the wall behind him, just calling people in the audience simpletons.

"You're a simpleton champ" 

"I'm an expert on [whatever the latest hot topic of the day is]" 

"[insert some spurious copy and pasted shite that nobody can be arsed reading]" 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

41 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Simpleton found. ^^^

The simpleton who recognises that he is a simpleton, is less of a simpleton than the simpleton that thinks he is smart and clever. 

Or something like that. 

download.jpeg

That thread about the unfortunate Aberdeen fan who was set on fire on the train would be an interesting show. 

Any willing Dons fans to volunteer?

We might need a few depending on how long our run at the Fringe lasts until we get booted out of Embra.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

That thread about the unfortunate Aberdeen fan who was set on fire on the train would be an interesting show. 

Any willing Dons fans to volunteer?

We might need a few depending on how long our run at the Fringe lasts until we get booted out of Embra.

You weren't there man..

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

You are correct. I was at a different match. 

Out of interest. Were you there?

It was a terrible incident for the person concerned, but did make the Gold forum for all to read.

I think it would make a good Fringe show.

No. It was what the person said on here who was on the train. That's what made it funny. Can't remember the poster, began with M, don't think it was Moonster but something like that.

Christ, a live reenactment of a subcrawl / post 5's mix up. 

Puddle drinking.... Pissy worm... And other carnage 

A show where people recreate the events which led to posts that have achieved legendary status. Id enjoy a re-enactment of the chat where the guy was telling his pal to take a lassie to pizza hut at 10:30 and spray lynx in his mouth, also the hunchback shagging. A scene where a guy is trying to explain to his wife why he needs to borrow her phone and change her name to Tony in his phone to argue with someone on a football forum could be worth a watch. 

Who was it who spent a good ten pages arguing that bigfoot was real on the conspiracy theories thread? I'd watch that as a one man show. Comedy gold

ETA: just after posting this I saw @steve55 has appeared on there again. It mighta been him who was the Bigfoot fan on recollection but all of his nonsense on there is unhinged gold

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

On 29/07/2022 at 18:18, Cosmic Joe said:

The simpleton who recognises that he is a simpleton, is less of a simpleton than the simpleton that thinks he is smart and clever. 

Or something like that. 

download.jpeg

See the source image