The SPFL Premiership 22/23 Sack Race

Who'se getting punted first?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:
31 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:
The season started with the first kick of the ball in the League Cup. Motherwell were exempt from the league section but still in the tournament.
Thats how I see it.

Thread title say Premiership 2022/23 sack race. The premiership hasn't started yet

Ach I know. I was just trying to claim some points as I’d picked him. Boo.

3 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:
3 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:
The season started with the first kick of the ball in the League Cup. Motherwell were exempt from the league section but still in the tournament.
Thats how I see it.

Thread title say Premiership 2022/23 sack race. The premiership hasn't started yet

He's the first Premiership manager to be sacked.  He definitely counts.

I picked Alexander but genuinely expected him to get a better shot at it than he did. Reckon Johnson is the next on the shoogly peg, Ron Gordon has already shown he has no issue patching a manager quickly if results aren't going in their favour. Johnson's outbursts about the League Cup being tin pot while simultaneously fielding a suspended player may have put him in the wrong kind of spotlight. Can't understand why someone has voted for Martindale, genuinely reckon he's one of, if not the, safest manager in the league due to everything else he does at the club and his strong relationship with John Ward

September internationals or before - Davidson

Around the World Cup - Johnson

Depths of winter - Robinson

5 managers are beyond safe, 1 is recognised for his particular loyalty (Martindale). 1 will be in the door (us) and two have owners who aren’t afraid to pull the trigger but they’ve probably got the season (Ross and Malky).

10 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

The very factvits the SPFL Premiership sack race means that it only darted at 12pm on Saturday 30th July.

Anything before that was bother the Premiership season started. I totally do not have any bias in this case.

dontsmokecrack_zpsswmzrgfd.gif