UEFA Europa League 22/23

GNU_Linux

10 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Ooft a retake lol. The only time I've seen VAR do that apart from us v Argentina at the 2019 World cup

Thought it did kind of take away from the moment tbh. Obviously not for anyone connected with Sevilla, but it does seem a bit tinpot when deciding a tournament. 

11 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I’m normally in the camp that adults shouldn’t be wearing football tops but it does look quite good when you see that big block of white behind the goals. Granted that could be achieved by wearing a white non football top but still.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The caveat for this rule should always be "unless watching your team in a cup final"

11 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’d extend that caveat to include cup semis too personally. 

Wearing football tops as an adult is surely considered OFTW behaviour unless you’re going to the football. Bizarre that going to any match in a top is considered faux pas though. 

I kind of quite like seeing people wearing football tops when not going to the football so long as it's something other than the Sevco top.

I recently saw someone randomly wearing a Hibs top in the supermarket which you don't see much in Glasgow. After the Euro's it was nice to see people, adults and children, wearing the Scotland home shirt and even recently the 150th anniversary Scotland top.

I think putting the Euro 2020 the badges on the kit a bit much personally though which I've seen plenty of and I don't really think it's cool to see people going about in club training gear which again I've seen plenty. 😂

14 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I kind of quite like seeing people wearing football tops when not going to the football so long as it's something other than the Sevco top.

Personally I quite like when OF fans wear their teams top out and about. Means you have a clear indication of who to avoid. 

I don't see anything wrong with it personally and will be out and about in football shirts all the time. The only grief I've ever got was when wearing a captain's armband (something I only do when wearing my Robertson Scotland shirt) and a bouncer wouldn't let me into a pub because the armband was too similar to the thing they use to carry their security licence.  

13 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Personally I quite like when OF fans wear their teams top out and about. Means you have a clear indication of who to avoid. 

This. Who gives a f**k what folk want to wear, and when you see someone strutting about Asda at lunch time on a Monday in a full Celtic kit, you know to walk the other direction.

45 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I don't see anything wrong with it personally and will be out and about in football shirts all the time. The only grief I've ever got was when wearing a captain's armband (something I only do when wearing my Robertson Scotland shirt) and a bouncer wouldn't let me into a pub because the armband was too similar to the thing they use to carry their security licence.  

I get the same at Nighclubs when I wear my full referees kit.  Refused entry on the basis that my headset interferes with their security channels....dont go to nighclubs anymore as a result.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65776488

More action from UEFA likely to come after Mourinho slated the officials in his post match interviews, and was filmed ranting at them in the car park as they left.

He can be entertaining, unfortunately his team were anything but last night and the behaviour of Mourinho, and the entire Roma contingent, was pathetically bad. It was a awful game to watch.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Mourinho playing up for his home cameras after winning 4 points in his last 7 Serie A games.

https://twitter.com/tvdellosport/status/1664055749658435585?s=20

Mourinho gives off hefty vibes of a loner drunk who gets booted from a pub for upsetting other customers, only to prowl around outside until closing time so he can shout incoherent drivel at everyone who got him kicked out.

Edited by captainkev

8 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Not gonna lie, mate, that sounds a bit like oddball behavior.

I got chucked out a club in my fourth official kit as they reckoned my electronic board was making their disco lighting look bad