Great turns of phrase on The Pie And Bovril Scottish Football Forum

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Yeah but what have Airdrie, Dundee, Hearts. Hibs, Falkirk, Kilmarnock, Morton and Motherwell all achieved in Scottish football that Dundee United have not?

I can't even make a sarcastic wise crack about this as it would also compliment Airdrie, Hearts, Falkirk and Morten. I just can't do it.

Oh, Morten, there's another P&B'ism.

7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

They're not saying that, are they? Surely not.

Too many of The Main Players seem to have disappeared for that to be accurate. 

The Main Players live on, in our hearts and minds.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Who was the poster that did the horrible, feral stuff in the showers (amongst other things) and bragged about it as if it was something people would be impressed by?

Have heard that story brought up in a few pubs around Scotland (plus one in Perth, WA).

Wasn't that Gunther?

This exchange is still one of my favourites..

On 17/12/2012 at 15:40, Vale Vale Vale said:

Fitba North for me is like Aldi i go in have a look but dont touch :lol:

On 18/12/2012 at 12:48, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

2 hours ago, Cyclizine said:

Actually, he has A RARE EYE CONDITION YOU UTTER TRUMPET

What happened to Mubtumbo Dryhorse?

@General dissaray

For that price you can't turn it down - thankfully Duff Man/Gunther's replies were quoted

You wouldn't believe the PM I just got - RIP Dindeleux

Edited by BFTD
Changed the link to make more sense

4 hours ago, PWL said:

Eugene Thundercùnt. 

Someone dragged him in here and he made something like four posts. f**k knows what the account was.

He still appears to be all over the social medias.

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Wasn't that Gunther?

I'm sure Gunther pished on someone in the shower or hosed them down or some such. I try my hardest to delete it - and I'm getting there but every mere mention just makes me think of some fucking psychopath behind you in the shower like this :

smile scared GIF

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Scumbling Lolbion

I was reading "the Trust's" proposed changes to articles, which they have provided to "the Board" as a basis for negotiations.

One of the articles that jumped out at me provides for governing all future changes to the club's nickname.

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The same man also bragged about booting over a homeless guys can of cider when he was out with his wean, expecting others to pat him on the back. Now spends his mornings logging in to religiously red dot another poster, regardless of content. The things this place does to people. 

I thought it was a homeless woman, but the point stands.

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm sure Gunther pished on someone in the shower or hosed them down or some such. I try my hardest to delete it - and I'm getting there but every mere mention just makes me think of some fucking psychopath behind you in the shower like this :

smile scared GIF

Gunther was getting a hard time about being a misogynist and homophobe then a poster called Cesc Fabergas came in posting about how he’d met lots of posters and Gunther was the only one he disliked. He then told the story about how Gunther soaked them all with a hose as they showered after football and how it seemed Gunther had a massive hard on for watching them squirm with the cold water. The poster actually mentioned gunthers face lighting up with joy and I always pictured an expression just like what you have posted there.