Great turns of phrase on The Pie And Bovril Scottish Football Forum

I like when people post anecdotes about Mrs [username].

Do people really go about saying Mrs TabbyCat or is it just on here? 🤣🤣

Mrs Ammo sitting wondering why I'm giggling right now... (That's what I call my cat).

Xxxxxx

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Mrs Ammo sitting wondering why I'm giggling right now... (That's what I call my cat).

Xxxxxx

I would not use Mrs Mathematics’ real name in fear of being outed as a sad 40-year old singleton who has created an online alter-ego for sexual (or otherwise) gratification.

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I would not use Mrs Mathematics’ real name in fear of being outed as a sad 40-year old singleton who has created an online alter-ego for sexual (or otherwise) gratification.

Why would you be afraid of that?

Stop being scared and live laugh love. 💕

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Who was the poster that did the horrible, feral stuff in the showers (amongst other things) and bragged about it as if it was something people would be impressed by?

Have heard that story brought up in a few pubs around Scotland (plus one in Perth, WA).

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Who was the poster that did the horrible, feral stuff in the showers (amongst other things) and bragged about it as if it was something people would be impressed by?

Have heard that story brought up in a few pubs around Scotland (plus one in Perth, WA).

I believe that was 8MileBU. He threw his own shite at someone. 

Someone was on about The Circles earlier in the thread and I've just checked my DMs (I avoid them normally due to bullying on here previously) and found this from last August:

ric.PNG.88540fa26ce48d2e10236b30eb739b6a.PNG

I love Ric but no idea what this is about. #TheCircles 🔻

36 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

12 Ruel St in the Mount Florida area of Glasgow

Actually passed by there last month and started laughing. Which led to me having to explain why...

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Does anyone else have to pretend their P&Bisms are from a guy at work or a guy at the pub or are we at the stage in society now where its acceptable to say you got it from all your Internet friends on a Scottish football website?

No I own up to it like a true Gold Member should.

27 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Was it Lichtie For Life that was known as the "puddle drinker?"

Yes. Because he drank from a puddle, literally. To elaborate, he got stinking drunk on a P&B Subcrawl, was sick in the street then washed his mouth out with puddle water. Perfectly normal behaviour

21 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Someone was on about The Circles earlier in the thread and I've just checked my DMs (I avoid them normally due to bullying on here previously) and found this from last August:

ric.PNG.88540fa26ce48d2e10236b30eb739b6a.PNG

I love Ric but no idea what this is about. #TheCircles 🔻

Do you actively support Tam Cowan normalising sexual abuse in the 70s and 80s?

57 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Xxxxxx

If you mention something twice you are then likely to be sarcastically labelled as being obsessed, hence the fuzzing of specifics. 

40 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The same man also bragged about booting over a homeless guys can of cider when he was out with his wean, expecting others to pat him on the back. Now spends his mornings logging in to religiously red dot another poster, regardless of content. The things this place does to people. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you mention something twice you are then likely to be sarcastically labelled as being obsessed, hence the fuzzing of specifics. 

Yeah but what have Aberdeen, Airdrie, Dundee, Falkirk, Hearts. Hibs, Kilmarnock, Morton and Motherwell all achieved in Scottish football that Dundee United have not?

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo