P&B 500 Competition Launches

19 hours ago, Div said:

I'm genuinely fearing for my competition if they sack him before the first game kicks off on Saturday 🤣

The season started with the first kick of the ball in the League Cup. Motherwell were exempt from the league section but were still in the tournament.

Thats how I see it. So Alexander sacking should count as this season.

I picked Graeme Alexander to be the first manager to get his jotters when I made my selections just about lunchtime, a couple of hours before he was told he had done the honourable thing and resigned. 

Am I off to a flyer or is this the competition in a logistical nightmare before a ball has been kicked in the leagues?

Don’t think there are any T&Cs for when the competition starts but as closing date was 30th July, you’d have to think the competition starts from that date onwards. If that’s the case, Motherwell manager sacking doesn’t count. But that would be a bit unfair on everyone who picked Motherwell manager to be first sacked.

In summary, this is all Motherwell’s fault for binning their useless manager a bit too early.

2900 folk have entered now. Thanks very much for the support!
Reminder deadline to enter is 12:00 on Saturday. Soon as Livingston vs Rangers kicks off the form will be switched off!
Still time to enter though;
https://tinyurl.com/pieandbov500
I entered a couple days ago but still haven't got my confirmation Email, checked junk etc, will I need to enter again?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...