Celtic (1994) v The Famous Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If reeling is watching some dandies lose their shit over their team choosing to suffer the indignity of giving us a guard of honour, listen to us sing YNWA until the ref blew the whistle at the correct kick off time and then watch their team get railed in what effectively became a training match for Celtic then you would be spot on 👍

Genuinely can we not just play you every week? 

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

The YNWA would have been a pain in the arse for Aberdeen 

Jim Goodwin standing in the dugout with his scarf in the air was a bit much. Can see why they are aggrieved to be honest 

As long as it was a half and half scarf, we’ll all be fine with that.

For me Kyogo is off it and needs 3 or 4 games, Taylor was MOTM and Welsh is starting to take more responsibility,Jota got more joy on the left, I can understand why Jinky said the second half was a training session we definitely dropped a gear or two,O'Reily was knackered after 70 minutes and so was Hatate maybe that played a part in that, we look like a team lacking in game time.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me Kyogo is off it and needs 3 or 4 games, Taylor was MOTM and Welsh is starting to take more responsibility,Jota got more joy on the left, I can understand why Jinky said the second half was a training session we definitely dropped a gear or two,O'Reily was knackered after 70 minutes and so was Hatate maybe that played a part in that, we look like a team lacking in game time.

Hatate tired in games last season and everyone said it was because he had played to many games and now he’s tired due to a lack of games. Do you think he’s one of those lads that might struggle to last 90 mins - similar to Rogic ?