The countdown to Livi beating rangers in the opening game of the spl

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Do Livingston have a time machine?

To be fair, the guy that started the thread is a troll account and not a Livi fan so who knows. Pretty sure they've went on incoherent rants about us signing random players from Zimbabwe and pretending to be an agent.

Don't think you'll find many Livi fans expecting to much from this.Best chance we catch Rangers cold,but highly unlikely. We are not ready to take on the Govan juggernaut at the moment imo.However the Glasgow two don't like coming here and hopefully we give a decent account of ourselves.Definatly would be a shock if we took something from this.More important games ahead I feel.But nothing to lose so might as well have a go.Mon the Lions. 

I'd take a draw 0-0 shitfest of a game or even 0-0 with our backs to the wall in a stellar defensive performance. Last time Rangers lost an opening league game was 2014 to Hearts in the season they failed to get promotion and had to spend a 2nd season in the Championship. Last time they lost the opening game in the top flight...again to Hearts was in 1998.

I'll be using this thread for the match, save giving the attention seeker any more attention :D Reckon we'll play our usual stuffy game but Rangers always seemed to find a way through that, more so than Celtic ever did