Kilmarnock v Dundee United

1 minute ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Just heard the Killie fans mimicking a notorious sectarian song on Sky Sports

If I were a Killie fan I’d be ashamed 

No matter how much you want it to be true, using the same tune with different words doesn’t make it sectarian.

5 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Arguing with Willie Collum while on a booking no less. Madness.

And there's the equaliser. I blame Harkes.

He got sent off for the challenge, no? Fucking idiot regardless, that first booking was ridiculous.

Just now, Gibby82 said:

He got sent off for the challenge, no? Fucking idiot regardless, that first booking was ridiculous.

Yeah, it was the challenge not for arguing and yeah it was a crazy first yellow.  I thought Harkes had a good game too.

Disappointing and couldn’t see us losing if not for the red card.  Certainly we were dominating from the start of the second half.

I’ve seen us playing against teams who have had a man sent off and not being able to capitalise whereas Killie just controlled the game from the minute we went down to 10 men.

Disappointed we didn't win that but will settle for the point.

Our delivery into the box needs to be better but on todays performance we'll do ok this season once the injuries clear up and McInnes gets the couple of additional players he wants.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah, it was the challenge not for arguing and yeah it was a crazy first yellow.  I thought Harkes had a good game too.

Disappointing and couldn’t see us losing if not for the red card.  Certainly we were dominating from the start of the second half.

I’ve seen us playing against teams who have had a man sent off and not being able to capitalise whereas Killie just controlled the game from the minute we went down to 10 men.

Looked like Collum forgot he was already on a yellow. 

9 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Ah fair enough. Should have known better than accepting and repeating Chick Young's explanation on OAM for the 2nd yellow.

11 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

No matter how much you want to deny it, it’s shameful>

Agreed.

And I know, United do it too. In fact most United fans would defend it too, but it’s pathetic imho.

A million songs out there to sing, but keep going back to that one.

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Ah fair enough. Should have known better than accepting and repeating Chick Young's explanation on OAM for the 2nd yellow.

The lass agreed with him.

Regardless, what was the first booking? Kicking the ball out of the keepers hands?

Boy is a liability.

6 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Agreed.

And I know, United do it too. In fact most United fans would defend it too, but it’s pathetic imho.

A million songs out there to sing, but keep going back to that one.

St Mirren fans sang a version in the mists of time, Buddie boys, etc

But it’s not been sung for around 3 decades

It would absolutely never happen at St Mirren now

The fact that clubs’ fans still do it is a disgrace 

Thought Harkes was pretty shite for most of the game. Missed that free header as well.

Mistake in taking both Fletcher and Watt off. We had no out ball when down to 10 men.

Sibbald got better as the game went on and was probably our best player.

3 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

The lass agreed with him.

Regardless, what was the first booking? Kicking the ball out of the keepers hands?

Boy is a liability.

She did tbf.

Hopefully whoever replaces him during his suspension plays a blinder and stops him immediately returning once it's over.