St Johnstone vs Hibernian 30/07/22 - battle of the banter clubs

39 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think the point being made here is that one is a flabby wee jakey with a bad haircut, bitch tits and awful fashion sense................and the other is a Hibs fan.

HTH

1/10 

16 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Hard to tell even from this. Can understand the ref missing it tbf

I wondered about a handball at the time, but it was so quick, it might even have been off your CH. 

Points shared would have been a bit of a travesty though, so no harm done in the end.

8 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That's no fan, that's Hibernian's first-choice centreback Ryan Porteous. If your team got beat by bairns, then that's all the more worrying for you guys.

I've watched them all summer getting beat my plumbers, joiners & bairns of Annan and QoS. 

Deservedly so as well.

He's still a c**t. 

Just now, Leith Green said:

I wondered about a handball at the time, but it was so quick, it might even have been off your CH. 

Points shared would have been a bit of a travesty though, so no harm done in the end.

Aye, not really complaining about handball, tbf. That’s an impossible one for a ref. Hibs the better team, but that’s not really a compliment 

The inept ref and the possible handball for the goal will no doubt be used by Davidson to say we've been wronged again, when in reality we were fucking mince. I've sat and watched his team for the last year and wondered whether they actually bother to work on what we do when we have the ball in training. We look absolutely clueless in possession. Leaving 5 at the back when we were down to 10 men was also nuts. It just leaves us overrun in midfield and gives us no chance of relieving the pressure. 

Muzz was daft chucking himself in for that tackle, and giving an erratic ref a decision to make. The worst decision of the game though was giving the foul (and even booking McPherson) for the free kick Hibs scored from. Unbelievably inept decision.  

Time's up for Davidson. My son refused to go today - I think me dragging him to watch that pish in Dumfries a few weeks ago was the final straw. Starting to doubt my sanity driving through for that pish every week as well. 

Feel for any Saints fans who have forked out for a season ticket. They are a really tough watch.

I see Murphy & Wright are still utterly chicken hearted.

Cabraja looked lucky to stay on the pitch but he was tremendous throughout. Massive upgrade on Doig. Rocky had a very good game, just don’t let him try and stride out of defence ever again.

26 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

It just leaves us overrun in midfield and gives us no chance of relieving the pressure. 

The worst decision of the game though was giving the foul (and even booking McPherson) for the free kick Hibs scored from. Unbelievably inept decision.  

Cammy (Cami as he seems to say, weirdly) MacPherson in the middle with Wright and Carey outside him was fucking wild, felt sorry for him. 

I could somewhat get the foul - at the time I thought it was (a second viewing might change that) - but the yellow card was ridiculous. 

As you say, easy to blame the ref, but can’t really argue with the result