St Mirren v Motherwell 31/07/2022

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Graham Alexander finished higher in the Scottish Premiership last season than any St Mirren manager since 1985 has

indeed, which makes the fact that the well fans hounded him so shameful. 

And St Mirren have had more fans inside Fir Park than there have ever been Motherwell fans

6 minutes ago, beesher said:

Has the away end sold out for this? I may be a few glasses of wine deep but I can’t seem to find a working link for tickets.

Probably just too late to order and collect tickets, presumably St Mirren have their wee window in operation?

25 minutes ago, beesher said:

Has the away end sold out for this? I may be a few glasses of wine deep but I can’t seem to find a working link for tickets.

18 minutes ago, ropy said:

Probably just too late to order and collect tickets, presumably St Mirren have their wee window in operation?

https://www.stmirren.com/home-matchday-information/4526-matchday-info-st-mirren-v-motherwell-31st-july

Theres a link to away tickets there on that link. I bought mine a couple of hours ago and it's been emailed through. Still plenty there. 

11 minutes ago, CoF said:

https://www.stmirren.com/home-matchday-information/4526-matchday-info-st-mirren-v-motherwell-31st-july

Theres a link to away tickets there on that link. I bought mine a couple of hours ago and it's been emailed through. Still plenty there. 

Cheers!

There's pretty much 1 full block of seats left.

Excellent news that Alexander got removed in time for the Well fans to renew their misplaced belief and optimism in time to buy tickets for Sunday's game. All monies gladly received by SMFC.

Really looking forward to welcoming the pre-pubescent Well young team rabble, and watching their misery as their team get royally rogered.

Home banker IMO.

Erm ....... hopefully. 

😀

20 hours ago, ropy said:

I have a ticket.  Why do clubs, presumably Motherwell too, print seat numbers.  Why not number them from 1 to the capacity of the stand and let everyone find a seat.

If you’ve got a ticket with, let’s say, N3 F15 on it, it doesn’t matter if you turn up at the SMiSA Stadium at 2pm or 5 mins to 3. You head to Block N3, Row F, Seat 15. Saves a situation whereby folk come through the ‘vomitories’ and gather at the front, scanning somewhere where there may be seats free. Especially if it’s an away support who stand throughout.

Just my take on it. Makes life easier, gives visiting Motherwell fans more time to concentrate on the important stuff, like booing and booing some more.*

*Hopefully. 😎

31 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If you’ve got a ticket with, let’s say, N3 F15 on it, it doesn’t matter if you turn up at the SMiSA Stadium at 2pm or 5 mins to 3. You head to Block N3, Row F, Seat 15. Saves a situation whereby folk come through the ‘vomitories’ and gather at the front, scanning somewhere where there may be seats free. Especially if it’s an away support who stand throughout.

Just my take on it. Makes life easier, gives visiting Motherwell fans more time to concentrate on the important stuff, like booing and booing some more.*

*Hopefully. 😎

But 80% of people in before 2:50 ignore the seat numbers meaning the process you describe is broken.  This then creates the you are in my seat debate.

12 minutes ago, ropy said:

But 80% of people in before 2:50 ignore the seat numbers meaning the process you describe is broken.  This then creates the you are in my seat debate.

All down to security measures. The clubs are instructed to issue individual seat details.

All clubs have CCTV and having precise seat details theoretically allows them to identify troublemakers. 

You know like these 1500+ OF bigots that sing sectarian songs at away grounds up and down the country. This allows the police to charge them with dawn raids and the clubs to ban them. 

At least that is how it should work. 

The only time seat details can be an issue is when you sell out your allocation. 

It has become an unwritten rule with Saints fans to just sit where you can in situations like that. 

Hope to see you all in Paisley tomorrow.