St Mirren v Motherwell 31/07/2022

1 minute ago, Lex said:

FT 0-1
Big booooo. Absolutely brutal, and not at all surprising. There wasn’t much in the game but we just didn’t do enough and we can have no complaints about the scoreline. After they went down to ten men we hardly created a chance, awful eye bleeding stuff.
That’s certainly two teams who will be in the relegation battle come May, and a home loss does not bode well for the season.
I thought all the new signings had poor games, Baccus looks very light weight and didn’t do much, Strain got in some decent positions but his end product was terrible. Carson’s kicking was shaky all game. Henderson was the only bright spark when he came on, can’t believe he doesn’t start.
Going to be a long hard season

Think you're a bit harsh. We deserved something from the game. I agree about Henderson though, he's about our most attacking threat and needs to start.

We are relegation fodder. We offered absolutely nothing apart from receiving a gift of a penalty.

I assume St Mirren's anger/worry comes from the general trend rather than just the 90 minutes because they dominated almost completely and could/should have had how many....three,  four goals, more? 

A mugging is always amusing but it does not bode well for the months ahead.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

FT 0-1
Big booooo. Absolutely brutal, and not at all surprising. There wasn’t much in the game but we just didn’t do enough and we can have no complaints about the scoreline. After they went down to ten men we hardly created a chance, awful eye bleeding stuff.
That’s certainly two teams who will be in the relegation battle come May, and a home loss does not bode well for the season.
I thought all the new signings had poor games, Baccus looks very light weight and didn’t do much, Strain got in some decent positions but his end product was terrible. Carson’s kicking was shaky all game. Henderson was the only bright spark when he came on, can’t believe he doesn’t start.
Going to be a long hard season

Motherwell won’t, St Mirren probably will if they hold on to Robinson.

2 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

We are relegation fodder. We offered absolutely nothing apart from receiving a gift of a penalty.

I assume St Mirren's anger/worry comes from the general trend rather than just the 90 minutes because they dominated almost completely and could/should have had how many....three,  four goals, more? 

A mugging is always amusing but it does not bode well for the months ahead.

I don’t think it was as much of a mugging as your making out there. Kelly made a few really good saves, but it wasn’t like we had you pinned back in your 18 yard box for large spells of the game. Strain and Tanser can throw in as many crosses as they like, but if we don’t have the quality in the box to firstly create the space, and secondly the composure to put the ball in the net, then it doesn’t bode well for the coming season.