St Mirren v Motherwell 31/07/2022

43 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

All down to security measures. The clubs are instructed to issue individual seat details.

All clubs have CCTV and having precise seat details theoretically allows them to identify troublemakers. 

You know like these 1500+ OF bigots that sing sectarian songs at away grounds up and down the country. This allows the police to charge them with dawn raids and the clubs to ban them. 

At least that is how it should work. 

The only time seat details can be an issue is when you sell out your allocation. 

It has become an unwritten rule with Saints fans to just sit where you can in situations like that. 

Hope to see you all in Paisley tomorrow.

I’ll be the one eating a pie 

It will be interesting if Hammell just goes with what Alexander has been doing or if he will mix it up a bit.  He would only have had yesterday to work things through.  My opinion would be that we should break the mould, probably a back 3 with O’Donnell being brought back in.

I noticed SOD is no longer tagged as captain on the official site.

It’s hard to be overly critical today.
Hammell’s hands are tied by the players left at his disposal.
Many of whom showed just as little enthusiasm for playing football as Alexander. Today is a chance for them to right that wrong or continue their current form.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Oldest cliche in the book but this is the original "got to score the first goal" match imo.

Agree, but only if we set our stall out early doors and execute our game plan.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

If Mugabi starts, I'll be on the #HammellOut bus by 2:15pm.

Indeed.

I don’t think anyone is going to blame Hammell when the defeat comes rolling in today, but he does have eyes and he will be aware of who was bad/indifferent/sold the goals in the past 2 games. 

Surprised we’ve stuck with 433.

Got imagine Slatterly is injured?

I’d have played Tierney, O’Donnell and Cornelius before Maguire, Carroll and Shields right enough, but it is a bit like rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic!

Actually, I would’ve played myself before Carroll!