2022–23 Highland League Chat

RossBFaeDundee

Was kind of in the script that Ju-ju would score at the Glebe today (belter of a goal too), but more than happy with the three points against a side we dropped points against last season.

Very happy with 3 points.

Ju-ju’s strike was special but apart from that I can’t remember too many Formartine clear chances.

How bad was the ref today? Comical decisions against both teams and he was that tall his 10 yards for free kicks the wall was Half way down the pitch.

14 minutes ago, City_slicker1906 said:

Very happy with 3 points.

Ju-ju’s strike was special but apart from that I can’t remember too many Formartine clear chances.

How bad was the ref today? Comical decisions against both teams and he was that tall his 10 yards for free kicks the wall was Half way down the pitch.

The ref we had today had a good game.

I hope the ref we get next week sides with the home side, will need all the luck we can get.

Edited by Vale Vale Vale

Was at Clach v Brora today. It was the usual story in the HL - fairly even in the opening exchanges but as soon as the better team score first the floodgates open.

2 hours ago, The traveller said:

This is my first season watching the highland league and a little bit disappointed to find a lack of uptake on this site to discuss the campaign.

Feast yourself on https://www.fitbanorth.com/ ! Its main topic is the Highland League, it's a bit of a niche interest on here. Best you don't slag off random committee members personally though, wouldn't go down well, especially without identifying yourself.

Edited by welshbairn