The Bairns Vs The Mo

We've looked better under McGlynn but still lack an attacking threat up top, I'm looking forward to playing a Montrose team that doesn't include Cammy F Ballantyne no doubt he'll make a return this week. Hopefully we add another one or two this week.

1-0 the bairns.

Edited by FFC 1876

Think this will be a 1-1 draw tbh. Well documented we have nothing up front and not much in the creative sense. If we lose a goal I really don't see us scoring two. Defence is a lot more solid but by the same token Clyde could easily have scored on Saturday.  Montrose won't be as wasteful if afforded opportunities. 

7 hours ago, Trump said:

Heard this all before. Will be a tight game with not a lot in it I suspect.

Unless Mo are either brutal or brilliant, it can be nothing but tight. We don’t concede many and we certainly won’t be scoring many either.

Defence looks sorted, attack is probably worse than last season, but hopefully should improve before Saturday (if we want a first game win for only the 2nd time in 14 years).

Would take a draw here the morn 100%, any sort of positive result would be good.A think this season the Lolkirk days of past should be over and we will see a decent Falkirk side who have recruited quite well over the past few weeks.

Morrison

Mackie
Donaldson
Mckay
Williamson

Hetherington
McGinn

Morrison
Yeats
Nesbitt

Oliver

Stating the already overstated, tough to see many goals there. We really need to see some attacking intent/commitment from that 3 behind Oliver. They need to trust in the two behind them and really get some forward runs moving.

Last game I was at was Morton and I didn't mind what I was seeing in regards interplay between Mackie and Nesbitt down the left.

Looking forward to seeing Yeats in his proper role.

We had this ref a fair few times last season and every time he's completely incompetent, the decision to stop the game for our foul whilst we were breaking up the park being the main shitehawk decision. Not booking Mckay for his horror tackle then booking Mcginn for an absolute nothing tackle. He's woeful.

We've been ok but we're in desperate need of more quality up the top end of the park which we all know. Morrison the only one looking like scoring so far and yet again he's a head down and fire it down the keepers throat.

Balls not sticking up top at all. Not an Ideal start. 
Oliver having to foul to try and get anything put of the CHs. Neither fast, nor strong enough to play his role alone really.

It's been as expected I think really. Although we really should have made a better fist of a couple of the chances.

Pleasing at least to see that Montrose are not turning up here and getting an afternoon of playing like a training session and waltzing off with the points like the last couple.