Dundee vs Falkirk - League Cup 2nd round

Pretty much on top for the whole game but as we know we can fairly rapidly implode at any point so the second and third goals were very welcome. Disjointed through by poor final balls and it’s is very frustrating. Robinson seems very similar to Rudden, neither really THAT good. Cameron surely has to start the next league game, the boy just offers something different. I’ve been sitting next to his girlfriends grandad for 30 years, he (and she) will be deelighted tonight.

Architects of our own downfall tonight. Poor ball out from Hogarth for the first goal, gave away a free header from a corner for the second.

Will be interested to see the replay for the penalty as from our angle it didn't look like one but the game was gone at that point so wasnt really making a difference either way.

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Some pleyr that wee man.

Wouldn't you agree @MS RR?

Very quiet tonight ya melt.

Ya melt? That’s not very nice, I was asking after you at the weekend as well. Sounds like you’ve got your mojo back again 🙂

Aside from Cameron who was superb, Dundee didn't play particularly well but quality won out in the end.

Robinson did a good job, he should be Dundee's main striker going forward.

Was great to see Ashcroft score with another headed set piece, hopefully he can chip in with the goals again.

French was great at RB, I still think him and Ashcroft should be Dundee's CB pairing but good to have that as an option.