1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

This season already looks like it could be one to remember. How lucky we are.

The free scoring McAllister and Megginson up against…

Anyway, I’m thinking of attending.

It's so far from an ideal scenario having no recognised CB's a couple of days from the first league game. Suspect that wil change but a late signing or two and straight into the deep end isn't what you'd want. Scott Brown will do an ok job for you there but needs some help next to him.

We're down to the bare bones as well in all fairness, 16 players minus Rory. Couple of them aren't Championship standard so currently can't shuffle the pack and we need an impetus of creativity brought in.

I wonder if Rory will even be with us by Saturday; could be sold to Brechin/Montrose/Peterhead by then or depending upon his discontentment he could have a niggle that day.

Weather looking somewhat like summer, or summer for Cove, on Saturday. Hoping Rovers take a decent travelling support.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Are the little pretendy stands going to be open for the away support?

I’m looking forward to the day out, but not necessarily the game.

Likely to be but heard no confirmation either way yet. Both ends have the temp stands in place. 

10 minutes ago, rovers86 said:

Does anyone know if this game will be available online to watch? Not seen anything yet

There's no RaithTV commentary because Davie and Niall are playing centre half. 

Spoiler

They've just tweeted that they're still waiting for confirmation of what kind of coverage they can offer.

https://twitter.com/RaithTV/status/1552320125205970946 

Edited by Against The Machine

3 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hi folks, is there a “Cove TV” option for this? I’m not going, but would likely watch it in the house. Cheers in advance. 

Haven’t found any Cove TV references or links.

8 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hi folks, is there a “Cove TV” option for this? I’m not going, but would likely watch it in the house. Cheers in advance. 

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Haven’t found any Cove TV references or links.

13 hours ago, rovers86 said:

Does anyone know if this game will be available online to watch? Not seen anything yet

If you’re in the UK you’ll not get a stream. It’s back to the rules as per before. We are now doing an international stream but purely on a PPV basis

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

If you’re in the UK you’ll not get a stream. It’s back to the rules as per before. We are now doing an international stream but purely on a PPV basis

Very Poor News.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Cheers, Not great that as can’t get to away games 😔

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How would that work? I take it you would still have to pay for it? Guessing that’s why we for example put it behind a paywall for everybody

Aye, you would. All it does is allow you to set your IP address appropriately.

8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The specific question was about Cove and any coverage, I believe the answer is a categorical no. As I understand it, Raith TV, for instance, will be back to International Video/Audio Streaming and Domestic Audio Streaming. Now, there is the Very Persnickety Node workaround for those in locations not deemed International, but that is (of course) not endorsed(wink, wink, nudge, nudge).