1 minute ago, Against The Machine said:

Murray's big thing was "nobody will out work us". Well, I don't know if Cove have outworked us, but they've been more streetwise by an order of magnitudes, and they're winning this comfortably. 

I’m fairly confident we’ve been out worked, Cove are no mugs. Defensively we are rotten and a kid up front. 

5 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Murray's big thing was "nobody will out work us". Well, I don't know if Cove have outworked us, but they've been more streetwise by an order of magnitudes, and they're winning this comfortably. 

Also, we don't play the kind of football that really requires or rewards hard work, not on the evidence of the season so far. We're not pressing or getting in behind, we're building slowly from deep and watching teams sit in in front of us. 

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Fecking chose to bring in 2 midfielders that we dudn't really need when a blind man and his dug knew the problem was in defence, 

Problems are systemic. It's not just losing a goal. Its not being able to get back into a game.

4 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Also, we don't play the kind of football that really requires or rewards hard work, not on the evidence of the season so far. We're not pressing or getting in behind, we're building slowly from deep and watching teams sit in in front of us. 

First half we did quite well pressing the middle, but for nothing if it doesn't get you back into the game. Second half we were as described. Looked beaten when the second goal went in.

5 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

That's shit Murray! Two months in the job and you have us going backwards on the park.

Meanwhile Mssrs Sim, McDonald and Co have us going backwards as a club!

Aye the board are in the huff because we won’t play their rapist 

I’m absolutely despising the rovers, a truly stinking watch from our point of view. 
We’re slow, devoid of any cutting edge and can’t defend. 
We’ll look pretty from time to time in the middle of the park sand-dancing our way to achieving absolutely nothing.

New signings didn’t stand out so not a clue what Murray has taken all this time for. Wish we could have someone like Megginson, the boy only needs a sniff and he’s in. 

Shambles.