Really strange game.  We've absolutely dominated, but don't look threatening.  Hit the bar and keeper pulled of a stunning save, but they've come from outside the box.  Had some great crosses in that are begging for a striker.

Think we've gotten as much out of Brown as we can tbh.  Didn't look great for the goal.

The lack of any threat at all in the box from set pieces is a real concern.

Edited by CALDERON

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Really strange game.  We've absolutely dominated, but don't look threatening.  Hit the bar and keeper pulled of a stunning save, but they've come from outside the box.  Had some great crosses in that are begging for a striker.

Think we've gotten as much out of Brown as we can tbh.  Didn't look great for the goal.

The lack of any threat at all in the box from set pieces is a real concern.

Feck it, move Dick in to CB and load either Young or Ngwenya into LB!

I missed the first 20 minutes thanks to roadworks outside Dundee, but what I did see was the Rovers totally dominate, and Cove miss a great chance from a long punt down the middle. 

As I said last week, you can't midfield your way to a strong finish. We're look set to lose soft goals and miss good chances. It's obviously early days for Connell but he had the chance to run through on goal only for a bad first touch to let Logan in. A second striker is definitely going to help Gullan, but they're both dropping back to the halfway line to get involved. It's fine if one of them does, but the other needs to be stretching the defence.