QoS vs Clyde

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
25 minutes ago, SLClyde said:
That red card is one of the worst tackles you’re likely to see, disgraceful. 

Steady on. It's a clear red but I don't even think both feet were off the ground. It probably won't even be the worst tackle we'll see this season.

He doesn’t even begin to make the challenge until Duthie has released the ball. It was wild and reckless and imo intentional.

He doesn’t even begin to make the challenge until Duthie has released the ball. It was wild and reckless and imo intentional.
If by worst the guy meant stupid/needless/pathetic then I agree. If we're talking worst as in dangerous then I don't.

Surely thats not true about starting on a disabled supporter? If so then you must he taking tips off of Ayr.
From what I saw the disabled supporter was trying to calm someone down. The guy who was with the disabled guy was the aggressive one (though defensively). I don't know if he knocked the guy in the wheelchair or not.

The fuckwit who kicked it all off was some fanny way down the front who was well in the home section. I don't know where he came from but he appeared after Clyde's second goal and was celebrating. This wasn't so much of an issue, it's when he turned round goading the home support and offering fans a fight outside that was the idiotic part. He could have cheered and walked back to the away section but was clearly more interested in riling up the home fans. Utter fanny. The stewards' lack of action was almost as embarrassing.

Just watched the four Clyde goals. Some good finishes but jeezo Queens were an absolute shambles for all of them. Was that the pattern of the whole game?

I've had to look up who Queens' number 12 is as he was culpable for at least three of them. 

And Connelly's red is just thuggery. 

Sorry Queens fans. A thoroughly enjoyable set of highlights from a Clyde perspective. The style of play is so far from what we saw last season, lovely to see.

Can’t remember if I mentioned it at the time, but when watching him at the Morton game, I thought that Kennedy looks like he’s really bulked up since last season. It’s too early to say, but it’d be very handy if he could turn into an unexpected solution at left back.

Edited by Scott-Replay

1 hour ago, Scott-Replay said:

Sorry Queens fans. A thoroughly enjoyable set of highlights from a Clyde perspective. The style of play is so far from what we saw last season, lovely to see.

Can’t remember if I mentioned it at the time, but when watching him at the Morton game, I thought that Kennedy looks like he’s really bulked up since last season. It’s too early to say, but it’d be very handy if he could turn into an unexpected solution at left back.

Beaten by a bigger better and stronger team. 

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
21 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

If by worst the guy meant stupid/needless/pathetic then I agree. If we're talking worst as in dangerous then I don't.

As the guy was being hustled our by the stewards he threw is drink onto the floor which covered the disabled supporter with the contents and if this was hot Bovril it may well have burnt them. His carer or friend was not best pleased to say the least and confronted the asshole.

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
23 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Speaking of which, it's worth watching the Stirling red card from Saturday. 6 minutes and 20 seconds or so into the highlights on their YouTube. 

20 minutes ago, David W said:

Speaking of which, it's worth watching the Stirling red card from Saturday. 6 minutes and 20 seconds or so into the highlights on their YouTube. 

Apologies for the rubbish quality but wowee!

40112D5A-33EB-43B2-BC34-CCF4B0500740.gif.8c198484d9cb63533f5cc16f5cb1af18.gif

Those Clyde goals are unreal from a Queens perspective. Players miles out of position, being fooled easily, not tracking runners etc.

Genuinely looked like a side struggling at the bottom - and it was the first game of the season!

Edited by Cardle is Magic

As the guy was being hustled our by the stewards he threw is drink onto the floor which covered the disabled supporter with the contents and if this was hot Bovril it may well have burnt them. His carer or friend was not best pleased to say the least and confronted the asshole.
Disgusting. Surely he will be known if he regularly attends away games? Maybe some one will have a word in the ear before he ends up in serious bother further down the line.

1 hour ago, QosLoyal said:
17 hours ago, mwwqos321 said:

Disgusting. Surely he will be known if he regularly attends away games? Maybe some one will have a word in the ear before he ends up in serious bother further down the line.

It ended up being your steward that had a word in his ear from the supervisor/on day manager. I watched the whole thing unfold and yes, the Clyde lad shouldn't have been goading the home support but that's what happened when full segregation isn't adhered to by process or stewards. No one can sit in here and say fans of both ends weren't giving it to each other verbally throughout - that's football unfortunately, bit of back and forth.

The Clyde fan was also let back into the stadium after the stewarding supervisor was informed.

For what it's worth, I tried to have a calm chat with the steward involved after it and he seemed to be an absolute w**k. "Have you been on a course? I've been on a course" etc. Threatening to chuck me out for asking why he felt it necessary to put his hands on someone after a couple of seconds of back and forth with a fan.

I empathise with the situation though, we've had terrible stewards at Broadwood in the past.