QoS vs Clyde

Clyde were absolutely outstanding today. Their pressing from the go, passing and confidence on the ball was excellent. If we face a team that presses us as well as that this season I'll be impressed. If Clyde had a decent finisher that could have been a lot worse today. They got into some really good positions in the first half but squandered them. Take absolutely nothing away from how well they played in the following Heads Gone.

After the Annan game I thought there was a huge overreaction from some of our support. But that today is absolutely inexcusable. I'd love to hear from anyone who thought that was nothing but a complete fucking shitshow from us. Other than a 20 second spell in the first half that was truly pathetic. Against a side tipped for the drop we were totally outclassed, out thought and outfought. How fucking stupid do you have to be to hoof high balls to a timy striker against giant CB? Wtf was that all about? McGrory was a loss but we were shit even with him on the park so it's no excuse. Absolutely no pass marks from anyone today and I can't even be bothered dissecting the goals.

Special mention to Connolly being a complete fanny and instantly weakening us next week. Every one of them should hang their heads in shame after that performance. I'm not even arsed by the scoreline. It could have finished 1-2 or 2-2 and I'd have been equally furious tbh.

@David W As a poor supporter who missed this today, is there any chance of an in-depth special of a match summary so that I can imagine every little moment of detail in my head?

Well done to all of the player. Not getting carried away (remember how Dumbarton humiliated us on the opening day last year?) but a fantastic result.

Well that was an embarrassing shambles of a performance.  As soon as Clyde began to press our players any semblance of a plan seemed to get binned as the players went into desperation mode and resorted to aimless punts whenever possible.  Madness from Connelly and as stick-on a red card as you will see.  What's the point of naming 9 subs if there are only two that you trust to bring on?

Got to hand it to Clyde.  I never saw a 4-1 coming and we were lucky it was just the 4.  Duthie was the best player on the park for me.

Queen's have built a team that is completely short in height upfront and the midfield barring Wilson who is hopefully on his way back from injury. This will be a major problem as the season progresses

Queen's have built a team that is completely short in height upfront and the midfield barring Wilson who is hopefully on his way back from injury. This will be a major problem as the season progresses
The short striker won't be an issue if they actually do what they had been doing up until now and played the ball on the deck. I'm actually in disbelief the way they approached that game today.