QoS vs Clyde

Been looking forward to this season from the point of view of having different away grounds to go to, and seeing different opposition at Palmerston.

Annan aside the performances in the cup games have been encouraging, and I look for a continuation of this trend.  Clyde have not visited Palmerston for some seasons now so to an extent represent something of an unknown quantity.  I have been encouraged by the way our squad is shaping up but the real action starts tomorrow.

Finally, all the best to Clyde for the season ahead (apart from when they play us).

Guest Flash
6 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

I’m assuming you can just rock up and pay at the gate for this?

Away fans need to buy online. Same mob Clyde use, I think.

Tickets

Been saying all week I wasn't going to go to this but who can resist the first league game of the season? Will be heading down tomorrow in hope of a good performance, which normally means we'll concede in the first 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, Flash said:

Away fans need to buy online. Same mob Clyde use, I think.

Tickets

Going by my interpretation on Match info on the Queens' OS, home and away fans can  purchase tickets before kick off at the ticket desk in the Arena. 

13 hours ago, Garrowhillclyde said:

Bookies refusing to give me odds on Dobbie scoring, so clearly a stick on certainty.

If we can keep his goals to a minimum and close down any Austin McCann long range efforts, then we can take something.

Ah, been a while since I've been at Palmerston.

You'll be fine ... wee Bob Harris is injured too and not available for Queens ...

Guest Flash
14 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Going by my interpretation on Match info on the Queens' OS, home and away fans can  purchase tickets before kick off at the ticket desk in the Arena. 

Slightly confusing messaging. The news item on the OS on Monday said “ Away fans will only be able to purchase tickets online”

QoS News

Probably because I support Clyde I think this but betting on your own team is madness, double rage when they burst your coupon on top of a bad result. 
True but part of a 25 fold that requires 8 more teams left for 26.5k. Suppose QoS are one if the dodgy ones for the reason you say.

20 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Hoping the over-confidence of QOTS will be a bit like Falkirk's first season in this league - "big team mentality"

🤔 

Given our recent record at Palmerston I doubt there are too many over confident Queens fans coming into this.

[emoji848] 
Given our recent record at Palmerston I doubt there are too many over confident Queens fans coming into this.

I don't think any of our posters on here have shown over-confidence at all tbh. Most seem happy with the squad and think we have a chance of promotion. I think that's fair given the squad, not over-confidence. Even the poster who has bet on us today is still expecting Clyde to win [emoji38]

I wonder if JT will be allowed to enter the stadium today if he attends or if the powers that be will continue to treat a club legend terribly [emoji848]

27 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't think any of our posters on here have shown over-confidence at all tbh. Most seem happy with the squad and think we have a chance of promotion. I think that's fair given the squad, not over-confidence. Even the poster who has bet on us today is still expecting Clyde to win emoji38.png

I wonder if JT will be allowed to enter the stadium today if he attends or if the powers that be will continue to treat a club legend terribly emoji848.png

He’s allowed in the ground just not in the old stand I seen someone say on Facebook 

1 hour ago, TamClyde said:

Hoping the over-confidence of QOTS will be a bit like Falkirk's first season in this league - "big team mentality"

Really .... really .... QOS fans being over-confident ... in which universe exactly is that happening?

You may have seen a lot of fans (of other clubs) recently posting predictions in the league table thread which have QOS finishing 1st or 2nd - not many of those would have been QOS fans.

Not sure if this is a whoosh but at the risk of falling for it, has JT got something to do with Clyde nowadays if he's going to be there, or is it just another hark back to players who played the last time Clyde played here? 

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not sure if this is a whoosh but at the risk of falling for it, has JT got something to do with Clyde nowadays if he's going to be there, or is it just another hark back to players who played the last time Clyde played here? 

Not a whoosh this time. He's our newly-appointed Comercial Director.

Aye he works for Clyde. Can't mind what, commercial manager or something I think.

Neil Parry to be MotM today. Always has a blinder against us.