36 years, how much longer?

7 minutes ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Then you started swearing at me and boasting of how you wanted Scottish football to be rubbish. Then like the worst sort of nasty troll bully you got your pals to gang up on me. 

Why?

I swear, fuckin' deal with it.

Go back and read my post again, tell me where I said this exactly.

Troll bully? Aye OK chief. 

11 minutes ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

we could make 20 million  year for clubs or a trophy with leading Dutch, Polish, Austrian, Swiss, Portuguese, French or Belgian sides.

Like the Europa Conference? The OF didn't even make £20m in the Champions league this year.

Fuckin' drivel.

And while all the diddy Scottish clubs are making 10's of millions the OF are making nothing at all? 

Shite you come awa wi.

The Old Firm made tens of millions from Europe.

EPL sides make 100 million quid in TV deals. 

And you swore at me and told.me to go away and got all sycophant snide pals to join in.

So you are a troll and bully. The worst sort.  Why do you get your snide pals to help.you bully people?

Fight your own battles. 

No doubt they will all come  on to back you up. 

Edited by JOEY VIMSANTE

1 hour ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

And you swore at me and told.me to go away and got all sycophant snide pals to join in.

So you are a troll and bully. The worst sort.  Why do you get your snide pals to help.you bully people?

Fight your own battles. 

LOL. Johhnydun is certainly no pal of mine.

1 hour ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Fight your own battles. 

Look mate, not once have I bullied you. Disagreeing with your pish, doesn't make me a bully. On the other hand though....

6 hours ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Johnnydumn

idiot

useful idiot

Johnnydumn you are a useful idiot

Johnnydumn

TRAITOR TO SCOTLAND

But hey, you crack on mate.

If you really want to get on in this forum, put a solid coherent argument for your fanciful EPL brown nosing, British cup shite, take the criticism with valid counter arguments and stop offending people.

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

This has to be a kid.

It's @DARREN38 (Darren from Leicester) under yet another alias. He's been posting since at least 2018, so he must have started young if he's still a kid.

I don't think he's ever actually been banned, so I guess typing by slamming his face into the keyboard must knock the passwords out of his wee heid; bless.

Hearts made £3.5 million, roughly, from Europe this year. So let’s give all the non-European teams £20mill a season to play in some nonsense cup.

Where is the incentive to finish in the top half of the table?

Dont even know why I’m trying to reason against this idea as it doesn’t even deserve it.

18 hours ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

I said if we had a trophy with EPL and EFL Championship sides we could make 20 million  year for clubs

In what world is this realistic? Are Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and friends just going to fork out £20,000,000.00 just because? No TV company will pick up what will essentially be a practice kickabout contested by the same few English teams every year; there would be less interest in it than the English League Cup which they all already just play their U16s in.

Johnnydun

1.      You did not offer me a reasonable constructive debate, you swore at me, told me to go away and called me a brownnoser. You insulted me. That is not a reasonable debate. I am totally open to reasonable debates. I will argue back to anyone with constructive debates. But making some incoherent rant, swearing at someone, telling them go away and calling them a brown noser IS NOT A REASONABLE DEBATE, it is bullying. 

2.      You then got all your snide pals to gang up on me. You are the worst sort of trolling bully, who gets gangs to harass people. Fight you own battles. Why do you need others to back you up?

3.      Furthermore, just because I fought back, that does not invalidate the fact you started it and that makes you the bully. If someone walked up to you in the street punched you five times in the head, then you fought back that does not invalidate the fact that they started it.

Now in answer to your debate points.

You claimed you wanted the Scottish league to be tin pot. So you do want Scottish football to be rubbish. So you are an enemy of Scottish patriotism.

Hearts made 3.5 million from the Europa Conference League group stages in 6 matches.

If we had a 12 match a season trophy for Scottish clubs with teams from other countries then we could make millions of quid for Scottish clubs each. The EPL sides make 100 million a year from 38 games. If a similar trophy could be done with big teams from across Europe, we could aim for a third of that for each club. Or at least the top clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee United.

Furthemore 

I am not Darren from Leicester. I have never pretended to be a Darren from Leicester, ever. I have been to Leicester once in my life for a couple of hours. I AM NOT Darren from Leicester, and never have been. This always happens on new forums. I meet loads of hysterical people like you on forums when I go on new forums. There is always some hysterical idiot who claims that you are the same random bloke he has been arguing with for years. And that only one person in the world disagrees with you. I normally get this on political forums. Where the resident bully claims I am the same person they have been arguing with for years. LISTEN I AM NOT DARREN FROM LEICESTER. I have no idea of who you are talking about.

LiviLion. Then why do UEFA give tens of millions to clubs in the Champions League? You say no organisation would give tens of millions to Scottish clubs when it already happens. 

If we had a trophy with the Dutch, Belgians, Portuguese, Swiss, Poles, Austrians, Scandinavians, Danes, we could create a trophy that generated tens of millions foe Scottish sides. And if EPL sides not in Europe played they would add wealth to the trophy. 

You have to be ambitious not just a quitter who gives up on Scotland achieving anything in football. 

Leith Green Not everyone agrees with you/. I am for real. I want to put forward ideas that improve Scottish football. 

PB1994. Snide remarks are not debate.