36 years, how much longer?

Highlandmagar - bullying troll. What other unasked for insults so you have? Keyboard warrior. 

I.made perfectly.legitimate points and now I am being harassed by a gang of trolls who WANT Scottish football to be rubbish. And they get angry with for not being a village idiot.  

No wonder Scotland has declined as a football power she  when we have people in our own country who.l want us to be rubbish.  What chance do we have? It is deranged. 

What the heck  is goimg on here You have all ganged up on me for.no reason. Why? Is this.you idea of fun  To gang up on an Innocent person and bully them? 

What did I do to you that made you all gang up on me?

I want to know .

Why do you gang up on people?

I am not spam I have serious legitimate viewpoints.

Edited by JOEY VIMSANTE

38 minutes ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

I.made perfectly.legitimate points

Aye, give Dundee United £20m from playing Scunthorpe United once a year and they will challenge for the Scottish title.

Did you come up with the Colts idea by chance?

Drivel.

Johnnydun - My idea is not that Dundee United would earn 20 million from playing a non league team  That is a straw man point. I NEVER said that. I said if we had a trophy with EPL and EFL Championship sides we could make 20 million  year for clubs or a trophy with leading Dutch, Polish, Austrian, Swiss, Portuguese, French or Belgian sides. Then you started swearing at me and boasting of how you wanted Scottish football to be rubbish. Then like the worst sort of nasty troll bully you got your pals to gang up on me. 

Why?

Edited by JOEY VIMSANTE