36 years, how much longer?

22 minutes ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Johnnydun

1.      You did not offer me a reasonable constructive debate, you swore at me, told me to go away and called me a brownnoser. You insulted me. That is not a reasonable debate. I am totally open to reasonable debates. I will argue back to anyone with constructive debates. But making some incoherent rant, swearing at someone, telling them go away and calling them a brown noser IS NOT A REASONABLE DEBATE, it is bullying. 

Yes, any argument in a larger font is always going to be more persuasive ....

1 minute ago, Stag Nation said:

Yes, any argument in a larger font is always going to be more persuasive ....

I dunno...I found myself strangely compelled...now if only he'd used Caps as well...I'd have sent my bank details...

Stag Nation - This is just snide pals ganging up on someone. Snide remarks are not a debate. Is this how you spend your time ganging up on people with your internet pals?

All I said was 20 million quid a year for Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee United via an additional trophy would enable them to challenge the Old Firm. Then i have been ganged up on with snide remarks.  

Edited by JOEY VIMSANTE

2 minutes ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Jacksgranda - I am not Darren from Leicester. I have no idea of who the heck you are talking about.  Grow up.

Valentino Bolognese Another commentator said I was Darren from Leicester. I was replying to him/her. 

I didn't say you were Darren from Leicester. You said you had no idea who Darren from Leicester was. I told you he was probably Darren from Leicester

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 minute ago, JOEY VIMSANTE said:

Arch Stanton - I never insulted you. You started this battle with me. You are just a snide troll who gangs up on people with others. You think you are Clint Eastwood. Eastwood characters tend to be tough loners who fought bullies like you.  Go ahead punk make my day. 

angry clint eastwood GIF

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Am I the only one who is a tad concerned about this Joey person?

A wee bit…oscillating between that and mirth tho. Can’t decide if he’s some puir kid on the spectrum who can’t take the ‘hilarious bantz’, a total wind up merchant, or just an erse. 

Made for a bizarre few pages tho…