36 years, how much longer?

19 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

I want Scottish clubs to stop embarrassing the league in Europe - and btw those clubs only have that opportunity because of Celtic carrying the coefficient on our back for so long. 

Aye, because consecutive 4-1 drubbings from Sparta Prague and getting dumped out 4-1 on aggregate to Bodo/Glimt is the opposite of embarrassing...

38 minutes ago, HailHailHayley said:

I want the standard to improve

I'm sure you do, right up until the point where the other sides are regularly taking points off you and then you'll start going apeshit just like Rangers supporters do when they drop points.

Edited by ParsJake
Missed an apostrophe and couldn't cope.

22 hours ago, Squonk said:

Sorry, but that's the most condescending post I've read since someone suggested the smaller clubs just need to try harder. If getting the right players, manager and circumstances are all that's required, why haven't Celtic won a European trophy in the past 55 years?

Why are you sorry?

On 26/08/2022 at 06:18, Dons_1988 said:

You have to have sympathy for anyone who thinks Celtic are just really good at doing football. 

Celtic are doing what they're supposed to do by your logic yet you gripe and moan but were have the Dons been for the last 5 seasons?
I've said before your club is 25 years behind, starting with it's infrastructure, yes it's easy to point the finger and play the blame game.
Scottish football is the equivalent of the self-preservation society the last few years have proved that without any doubt,all you guys on here think it's set up to accommodate two clubs we're just better at being selfish and suffocate this already polarized game.   
The lack of proactive joined up thinking makes Scottish football eat itself alive,yes the slow death is coming and yes you can point your finger.

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The lack of proactive joined up thinking makes Scottish football eat itself alive,yes the slow death is coming and yes you can point your finger.

No, a century-old lack of proactive joined up thinking has allowed two clubs to become uncontrollable and uncatchable behemoths on the back of money-spinning pseudo-religious and Irish political division. If it/they had been strangled at birth as it should have been, we'd currently have a much more  level playing field. 

Edited by Squonk

As 36 turns to 37, turns to 137, we can ignore this week’s 4-0 and 9-0 scuddings, and concentrate on what is proving to be an exciting Scottish top flight season and fight for the top spot in the competitive part of our utterly over-as-a-contest top division.

Good move for handsome Jim’s dandy dons, who are proving extremely adept at scudding ten-man diddy rivals. Good weekend for Stevie Robinson’s Buddies, as we were reasonably comfortable against Frodo fae’ The Shire’s hapless hibees.

Good battles throughout the league between pretty evenly matched teams. We can all beat each other ‘any given Saturday’. Mon’ the diddies. FTOF.

8FEB96DA-FC80-4B74-8827-014AA2BBD6EB.jpeg

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

As 36 turns to 37, turns to 137, we can ignore this week’s 4-0 and 9-0 scuddings, and concentrate on what is proving to be an exciting Scottish top flight season and fight for the top spot in the competitive part of our utterly over-as-a-contest top division.

Good move for handsome Jim’s dandy dons, who are proving extremely adept at scudding ten-man diddy rivals. Good weekend for Stevie Robinson’s Buddies, as we were reasonably comfortable against Frodo fae’ The Shire’s hapless hibees.

Good battles throughout the league between pretty evenly matched teams. We can all beat each other ‘any given Saturday’. Mon’ the diddies. FTOF.

8FEB96DA-FC80-4B74-8827-014AA2BBD6EB.jpeg

Do Hibs need to lose a point in that table?

I reckon we have seen a European super League just delayed rather than never, 

It will happen probably under UEFA auspicious it's just how they do it.

They were pissed off last time as the clubs were going to do it without UEFA getting thier cut 

And unless a European league happens with the " two of them" partaking then I don't think I will ever see another club outwith them win the league ever again and I'm pushing 50

Edited by Willie adie

How are we feeling about the campaign now lads? My darling buddies of dismay hanging in for that top 6 Tony spot, despite managing to wipe out our 3-zip win at Tannadice with a 3-zip pumping in Perth. As suspected, we can all beat each other on any given Saturday. A tight, competitive, interesting league this year. Oh, I believe there was a game in the East end of Glasgow too, but as that doesn’t affect the outcome of anything of interest, then onto next week and the race for Europe. Strap yourselves in (VAR is coming).

159D01CE-82C0-498A-A760-F0649BFD160F.jpeg

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

How are we feeling about the campaign now lads? My darling buddies of dismay hanging in for that top 6 Tony spot, despite managing to wipe out our 3-zip win at Tannadice with a 3-zip pumping in Perth. As suspected, we can all beat each other on any given Saturday. A tight, competitive, interesting league this year. Oh, I believe there was a game in the East end of Glasgow too, but as that doesn’t affect the outcome of anything of interest, then onto next week and the race for Europe. Strap yourselves in (VAR is coming).

Thoroughly enjoying your work here and do keep it up, but what happens if one of the top 3 split the red lines?

4 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Thoroughly enjoying your work here and do keep it up, but what happens if one of the top 3 split the red lines?

If they split it over the next week or two, very simple. Will need to be more careful where I scrawl my red lines, and the Popular People’s Front of Judea FC will be awarded a nice straight green line. If the red lines are split at the very end of the season, then it’s also very simple. I’ll drop dead of shock.

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I still think you need to take a point from Hibs to lend your table legitimacy.