Ayr v Arbroath

That was frustrating but I'm a bit more confident than i was before about the season ahead. Maybe Arbroath just weren't very good but I thought we really deserves a win there looked dangerous up top. Need to score some fucking goals though.

Just can’t play against Ayr for some reason so happy enough with a point. Sounds like a poor performance though and losing ToB to suspension so early in the season isn’t good.

Take the point and move on to our other bogey team next week.

Encouraging performance but we look clueless in attack. The flicks round the corner that Adeloye was great just don’t come from Akinyemi. Ashford pretty anonymous when you look at JML on the other side. Musonda is fucking class and McAllister looks twice the full back that Houston will ever be. 

Aye very impressed with Musonda. McAllister looks like a completely different player from the one before his loan spell, hope he can keep that up. JML is very direct, should have got the ball into him more.

Agree we look a bit all over place at the top, I think it needs someone else. 

Edited by AuAl

Wasn’t there but looks like a decent point. We never play well against ayr and after going down to 10 i’ll take that.

5 yellows and a red is a bit worrying along with our lack of firepower.

The yellows mostly came from the Ayr players simply being quicker and sharper than Arbroath. All the yellows were clear and obvious and there probably should’ve been one or two more. I’d be surprised if Campbell went with Jacobs and Low on their own in midfield again. Good passing but very slow against Dempsey and Murdoch today.

The yellows mostly came from the Ayr players simply being quicker and sharper than Arbroath. All the yellows were clear and obvious and there probably should’ve been one or two more. I’d be surprised if Campbell went with Jacobs and Low on their own in midfield again. Good passing but very slow against Dempsey and Murdoch today.

Not convinced about jacobs yet, gold and low are better but we had to shuffle the team presumably due to thomson carrying a knock. Like most teams we should still have 2 or 3 players to come in.

4 minutes ago, ellichtie said:

Will take a point out of that. Sending off looked harsh from our end but stayed in it afterwards. Hopefully see Patterson back next week.

Looked harsh? No chance.

stonewall red card 

Hard to see from where I was tbf.

I was behind the goal and it looked a stonewaller. O’Brien just couldn’t turn quick enough. Was stupidity from him as Akinyemi wasn’t scoring from there and I don’t think he had anyone in support.

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was behind the goal and it looked a stonewaller. O’Brien just couldn’t turn quick enough. Was stupidity from him as Akinyemi wasn’t scoring from there and I don’t think he had anyone in support.

Ah fair does. Hancock centre-half next week then?