Ayr v Arbroath

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Should be a plucky 0-0 so long as Arbroath don't hit upon the cunning plan of kicking the ball in the direction of the home defence.

Rousing chants of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOllen! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOllen! to be directed at the home bench from about the 25 minute mark.

i-see-what-you-did-there-steve-carell.gif.5a98a7b946edf29fb79dd0bda4a792aa.gif

Bullen will go with, McAdams, Houston Frankie McGinty Reading JML O'Connor Murdoch Dempsey Dipo and Ashford. 

I wouldn't play McGinty I would go Kirk. I wouldn't mind seeing Ashford out left and put Bryden up with Dipo

15 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

All fans please note as from tomorrow’s game our new ticket office is open on match days , please go there to purchase your ticket if not purchased online 

75183587-2005-432B-8323-1AA072CE2224.jpeg

Away fans as well? 

37 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , you can buy in the club shop from 12noon until 1.30 and after 1.30 from the new ticket office 

Not according to Arbroath 

22 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I sell the tickets and have West Stand tickets available for Arbroath fans 

Appears Arbroath have it wrong on their Facebook page

Just now, ecto said:

Ok, appears Arbroath have it wrong on their Facebook page

I think we ask away teams to buy in advance due to space restrictions in shop , but with new ticket office opening tomorrow could be the reason we are now selling them on the day for away fans 

Going by our match preview it seems stupid if we open a ticket office then state so boldly that we won't sell tickets at the ground to away fans. Plenty other clubs are able to do it so curious what our reasons are if that is correct as from the outside it comes across as being off putting and difficult for no reason.