Tranent Juniors 22/23

Halfwit8

5 hours ago, BigTlass said:

Yeh I’d like to know what she thinks about him if he’s found guilty. How bizarre. 

I have been to many court cases as a Japanese interpreter.  I am sure Nishy is NOT guilty.  I just feel so.  My six senses work very well in courts.  Anyway, I do not trust any medias. 

1 hour ago, Rie said:

I have been to many court cases as a Japanese interpreter.  I am sure Nishy is NOT guilty.  I just feel so.  My six senses work very well in courts.  Anyway, I do not trust any medias. 

Convinced Colin Nish runs this account.

12 hours ago, Rie said:

I actually have no words 😱

20 hours ago, Omnishambles said:

Convinced Colin Nish runs this account.

I mean I went to court cases for work!  Mostly the cases had accused who are Japanese people.  

Anyway, I do not understand why this is so big deal.  One of my ex-boyfriends kicked me so often when he lost his temper but I did not tell anyone about it.

38 minutes ago, Rie said:

Anyway, I do not understand why this is so big deal.  One of my ex-boyfriends kicked me so often when he lost his temper but I did not tell anyone about it.

Not everyone has the courage to speak up but that doesn't mean it's not a big deal or they shouldn't tell someone about it.

What your ex-boyfriend did was wrong as is what Colin Nish is accused of. 

12 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Not everyone has the courage to speak up but that doesn't mean it's not a big deal or they shouldn't tell someone about it.

What your ex-boyfriend did was wrong as is what Colin Nish is accused of. 

That is difference between Japan and Scotland even though I guess Japan is getting like Western countries (a bit) at present.

18 hours ago, Rie said:

I mean I went to court cases for work!  Mostly the cases had accused who are Japanese people.  

It’s a big deal because if the perpetrator gets away with it they will do it again to someone else. I can only imagine your trauma, and the fear you must have felt, but it is a big deal.

6 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

It’s a big deal because if the perpetrator gets away with it they will do it again to someone else. I can only imagine your trauma, and the fear you must have felt, but it is a big deal.

I have seen a woman was hitting a man in Fife but nothing happened.  It is not me BTW.

25 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Deano left the best Club in the world to sign for Tranent.
Don’t expect much kissing the badge next season then !

IMG_1303.jpeg

Don't begrudge him that sentiment at all. Obviously had the best time of his career with them from what he's saying. Sure it won't stop him putting a shift in for us next season.

«𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 ✍️🏻🇱🇻

Tranent FC are delighted to announce the signing of Kallum Higginbotham.

The vastly experienced forward has over 400 senior appearances to his name, played at every level in the SPFL, and won a play-off at Wembley»

1 hour ago, lowenan said:

«𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 ✍️🏻🇱🇻

Tranent FC are delighted to announce the signing of Kallum Higginbotham.

The vastly experienced forward has over 400 senior appearances to his name, played at every level in the SPFL, and won a play-off at Wembley»

Very good signing at this level tho prone to a very bad temper, both with teammates and opponents !

joe Cardle next ?

39 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

A fly on the wall documentary on Tranent this season could be fun.

Quite a few characters and mad Max in the hot seat.  Netflix anyone.

That would be interesting, all the players arguing about who is getting paid the most. 😉